Chapter 19

Skylar sat on her bed reading when her phone started to ring "Rebekah, what the hell do you want?" She snapped "no need to be bloody rude." Rebekah sighed "Hayley is close to having the baby and my parents are still quite the pest, you should go help out, if all of that talk about wanting to be a good big sister was true."

Skylar rolled her eyes "I'll think about it." She said before hanging up, she knew what she would wind up doing, despite her better judgement she packed a bag and got ready to go, she grabbed a flannel she stole from stiles and went to Derek's loft where she knew Isaac would be.

She knocked on the front door and the blonde beta opened the door "Sky? What are you doing here?" Isaac asked "I need to go help my dad and I don't know how long I'll be gone so I just wanted to do something before I go." She rushed out, Isaac opened his mouth to reply but she pulled him into a kiss, which he deepened.

When they pulled back he looked at her with a smile "What was that for?" He asked "if I don't come back for a while, I just wanted to do that." He smiled and kissed her again before she said she had to go and used her magic to take her to New Orleans.

Skylar walked into the compound and heard a witch doing a spell so she followed the sound, she found Klaus, Elijah, Hayley and a red haired witch in a room "Tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse." The red head chanted.

"Skylar?" Hayley said in shock when she saw the teen "Rebekah said you guys needed help." Skylar said and the originals nodded, Francesca rushed into the room and panted out "My people say Marcel is on the move, and he's bringing friends."
"Get Skylar and Hayley to safety." Klaus said before rushing away

"Come with me." Elijah told the girls but Hayley shook her head "No. Some needs to watch her." She gestured over to Genevieve and Francesca spoke up "You should help Klaus. My brothers and their security detail won't be much against a vampire army. I'll stay with Hayley." Elijah still looked unsure so Skylar stepped forward "I'll stay Elijah, I'm a hybrid I can take them." Elijah looked at his niece for a moment before looking over at hayley and nodding "stay safe Skylar." The original said before speeding off after his brother.

One of francesca's men came in and tried to get her to leave but she shook her head, Genevieve finished the spell and picked up one of the stones "The stones are finished. I've done my part. Now, it's up to you." Hayley tried to take the stones but Francesca sped walked up to the witch "she was talking to me."

"What the hell is this?" Skylar growled out "Call it a side deal. The point is, I'm taking the stones." Francesca snapped and tried to walk away but Hayley followed "Are you out of your mind? You think the humans can go up against Klaus?" Francesca shook her head "No, I don't. But, I'm not human." She pulled out a knife and killed her bodyguard, when he was dead she doubled over in pain but when she stood up her eyes were yellow and she had fangs "I'm like you, Hayley. And now, I'm gonna take back my town!" Hayley lunged at Francesca but Genevieve uses a spell to knock Hayley out, and she fell on the floor.

"What the hell?" Skylar snapped and Genevieve put anti-magic cuffs on her "I'm sorry." The witch said, Francesca grabbed the stones and ran out of the room while Genevieve threw Skylar against the wall using magic "what the hell are you doing you psychotic bitch?!" Skylar yelled "we need power and in order to get it there must be sacrifice." Genevieve said guiltily "what are you taking about?" Skylar said trying to hide her fear "your power added to your sisters makes the perfect sacrifice." The witch replied "No! No, Klaus! Elijah! Marcel!" Skylar screamed but Genevieve silenced her with a spell.

"When you died a few months ago, your magic brought you back, these cuffs ensure that won't happen again, you should know this brings me no joy." Genevieve said as she pulled out a knife, Skylar fought against the spell as hard as she could but it wasn't enough, Genevieve looked at the teen sadly before slitting her throat and dropping her to the ground. She watched Skylar bleed out before closing the girls eyes and walking to the church to complete the sacrifice.

AN — Kol left with Rebekah, that's why he's not in this chapter