Chapter 9 - Tea Time

(A/N: The aesthetic above was created by Phantasmagoria00 so thank you for creating this for my OC! Now, on with the story!)
Mira's POV
After that conversation with Richter about me being a vampire and being the last descendant of the First Bloods, I was at a loss for words and I still have some unanswered questions that needed answering.

All was well after that, with the brothers being themselves and Yui being snobby and pathetic. We got back to the mansion and the first thing I did was go back to my room. I sat down on my bed and thought about the events that happened. Before my mind was going to be filled with more about that, I heard a knock at my door and got up to answer it.

There stood Reiji and he was holding a tray with two cups of tea and a plate with custard cream biscuits.
"I know this is sudden, but would you like to have tea with me? I also want to discuss something with you," Reiji said. What does he want to talk about? We'll see.
"Of course, Reiji," I replied.

We got to his room and I must say, it's a sight to behold.

I admired his bedroom for a minute before taking a seat.
"Mira-san, I know that you are curious about why I wish to talk to you but before you do, have some tea," he said before handing me a china cup filled with the tea. I smelled the aroma, only to slightly scrunch up my nose at something which smelt off and unlike the various tea I've tasted before.
"Sorry Reiji, but I won't be drinking this cup," I told him in bluntness.
"Oh? And why not?" He looked disappointed when he was actually amused by my question, just his way of hiding it I suppose.
"You laced something in my tea, because it smells odd and unlike the various flavours I've tried in the past. What did you put in it may I ask?"
"Perceptive one aren't you? I laced it with a potion I'm working on. The potion I'm making makes the drinker not feel pain when hit or injured and this was my seventh attempt at perfecting it. I guess I'll have to test it on Yui."

Reiji gave me another cup of tea, this time without the potion, and I took a sip. It was delicious!😋 This is also my favourite one. Rooibos tea. It's said to be good for the bones and lowers the level of inflammation and cell toxicity in the body.

After I finished drinking my tea, I took a biscuit and ate it. Reiji also finished his tea and put his teacup down.
"Now we'll get on with what I want to talk to you about. I've noticed that you've been feeling shaken up from something. Is there something that's going on with you?" Oh no, this is not good. If I tell him, it will be asking for trouble. Huge trouble. I have to lie about this.
"No it's nothing to worry about. I've just been having a lot of stress from all the schoolwork."
"Very well. But I can sense that something is going on with you. If you have any problems you can come to me and talk. Usually I don't do these kinds of things, but you're an exception."
"Alright Reiji. Hey I also want to ask you something," I need to know about this.
"What is it, Mira-san?"
"Please just call me Mira. Anyway, do you know something about the medical warden in our school?"