Chapter 7 - Worried

Isaac Calland

"That's it for today." I said as I got up from my seat, "Give me the notes before we go to Italy." I said to my secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Calland." She answered and I walked out from the meeting room. I walked towards my office and I looked at Linnea disbelief. She fell asleep on the sofa and I quickly closed the door. I quitely walked towards my table to put my iPad and phone.

I walked towards her quitely and looked at her shaking my head. She's wearing a tight black dress with a thin strap and she's wearing a highheels too. God, are you trying to test me? I kneeled in front of her and poked her lightly.

"Linnea.. wake up." I said and she opened her eyes slowly.

"You're done?" She asked and I nodded.

"Why didn't you go?"

"I went out to have lunch with my friend and I bet you haven't eat so.. I bought you lunch." She said as she sat up. I looked at her confuse and she pointed at the paper bag on the table.

"You have a long ass meeting, how are you still sane?" She asked as she yawned.

"I'm a businessman, Linnea. It's something we do, attend long ass meetings." I answered as I sat beside her. She leaned her body to mine and I picked the paper bag up.

"Eat up.. I bought you salmon steak." She said as she put her head on my shoulder. I turned to her and our face were so close to each other. Her green greyish eyes popped up and it's so captivating.

"When will you free from work? You need to entertain me!" She said pouting and I turned my attention quickly to the food. I opened the box and smiled when I saw the food.

"Isaac.. when will you free?" She whined.

"Linnea, I said I'm a busy man. I almost don't have a free time."

"But yesterday.. you have a lot of time." She said as I cut my salmon.

"It's Sunday yesterday." I said as I put the food into my mouth.

"So you're only free on Sunday?" She asked as she looked at me blnking her eyes cutely. I chuckled looking at her and I nodded.

"Well.. you have to be free every Sunday for me." She said as she pointed at herself. I smiled looking at her. She's indeed cute and adorable. She's like a doll and I'm willing to keep her around.

"What do I get?" I asked as I turned to my food.

"Hmm.."

"Nothing right?" I asked as I put a big bite of salmon and mashed potatoes into my mouth.

"You get to hangout with me, Isaac. You should be grateful.. I'm the Princess of Sweden." She said confidently and I laughed.

"Nah.. not interesting enough." I said as I took another bite.

"What do you want then? Kisses?" I choked on my food when she said that. I mean.. kiss is not a crazy word but ever since yesterday, I've been wanting to taste that lips again. I still remember how it taste and how it feels to kiss that sexy plump lips.

"You okay?" She asked as she patted my back.

"Linnea, please don't joke around when people are eating." I said still coughing my ass off.

"Joking about what? I'm not a clown.." She said innocently and I facepalmed myself. God gracious.. I know she's not innocent and she's not that dumb.

"Don't make jokes about kis-" My eyes widen when she suddenly leaned her face closer to me.

"Kissing? Kisses? Kiss? Why?" She smirked completely teasing me and I looked at her disbelief.

"You're evil and cheeky." I said as I pushed her body away from me.

"Oh come on.. I only have you here."

"You said you met a friend so it means.. I'm not the only one." I said as I turned to pick up my salmon.

"He's just a guy I met back in New York.."

"A guy? Hmm?" I responded as I took a big bite of the salmon.

"Don't be jealous.. he's just my photographer back then." She said and I turned to her disbelief.

"You're ridiculous." I hissed and she laughed. She smacked my arm lightly as she laughing her ass off.

"Can I go with you to Italy?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"No.. why would you?" I asked as I took a bottle of water from the paper bag.

"Oh come on, I won't disturb you. I'll stroll around alone." She said as she linked her arm to mine.

"No.. I'll get in trouble for that."

"Why not? I miss being a model and I will have a cute photoshoot there.. I'll be done when you're done." I turned to her shaking my head. Her strap fell down and it caught my eyes. I pushed it back but she put it back down.

"Linnea." I warned her and she ended up putting it down to the both of the straps.

"Oh God.."

"Why? Am I too sexy?" She asked as she gave me a kissy face. I got up from the sofa and walked towards my table.

"Just go home, Linnea. I'm busy and I don't have time to deal with your crazy, evil, and cheeky ideas." I said as I took off my suit.

"You're no fun."

"Please don't disturb me on weekdays, I'll entertain you every Sunday but please don't come again on weekdays." I said as I sat down my chair. I turned to Linnea and she's busy with her phone.

"Are you listening?"

"Please let me go with you.." She said in a serious tone.

"No, Linnea. I can-"

"Raphael is coming to Sweden." She turned to me looking at me in horror.

"So what? Isn't he going to be your future husband? The selection was between him and Logan right?"

"No.. me and Raphael? No way!"

"You're still not coming with me, I'm busy. I don't have time to baby sit you." I said as I checked my email on my iPad.

"Bye." She said suddenly and I turned to her. She took her bag and jacket with her. She ran out from my office leaving me confuse as hell.

What was that for? Where is she going? Shit! Now she's making me worried!