You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 2

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter
(I'm just making up this tour setting)

Y/N's Pov

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I groan and grab my phone off the nightstand and turn my alarm. I look at the time on my phone and see that it's 6am and smile because I know that later today I would get to see my girlfriend. I get up and go downstairs to eat brrakfast. Once I was done, I went back upstairs to brush my teeth, do my hair, and get dressed. Once I was done, it was 7:20. So I quickly put my things in the car and went to the airport.

Once I got to the airport I got a phone call, I look at my phone as I'm walking to check my bags in and see that Lauren is calling me. I quickly answer, "Hi baby."

"Hi my love, where are you, it sounds loud," Lauren says.

Oh no, she can't know, "Umm, I'm just in the city, I'm going to the soccer field to train for a little."

"Oh, ok. Have fun baby. I have to go, I have to rehearse for my concert later. I love you."

"I love you too Lo," then she hangs up.

I let out of sigh of relief and check my bags in. I then get through security and get to my gate at 7:45. Perfect timing since they close the doors for the plane at 7:50.

At 8, we take off. 'Great...now a 9 and half hour flight. I sink into my seat and fall asleep.

(9 hours later)

I hear something and start to wake up a little, I then realize that everyone is being told to put their seats up and to put seatbelts on. I fix my seat and look out the window, it was beautiful.

Once we landed, it was 11pm in Paris, so Lauren should back at her hotel by now

Once we landed, it was 11pm in Paris, so Lauren should back at her hotel by now. Once I got all my things, I got a taxi and asked them to bring me to the hotel that Lauren is staying at, oh yeah, forgot to add, I can speak fluent French. Anyways, once I was at the hotel, I saw Lauren's manager in the lobby. They smiled because they knew I was coming to surprise Lauren.

They come up to me, "Hey Y/N, how is everything?"

"A lot better now since I'm here," I reply while smiling.

The manager chuckles a little and hands me a card, "Here's one of her room keys. Her room is on the 12th floor room 1208."

"Thank you so much," I say and I go to the elevator.

Once I'm on the elevator I start to get a little nervous but excited at the same time. When I get to the floor, I start to walk to Lauren's room and when I get to the room I take a deep breath and put the key card in. I slowly and quietly open the door and see.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh dang...what is it😬 find out in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again, sorry for any mistakes. Till next time, bye✌