Chapter 8 - Wasted My Time

Linnea Lindberg

I looked outside the window completely bored. I can't believe Isaac won't let me come with him to Italy. I wanted to avoid Raphael so bad, why is he coming here anyway? He doesn't want to get married with me but all he does was looking for me.

I drank my alcohol and tapped my nails on the table. Isaac is more difficult than I thought, I thought he will be easy to tame but nope. He's still a workaholic man.

Should I just go back to America? I mean.. I might find someone there right?

I'm not marrying Logan.. I won't marry Raphael either.. damn why do I have no luck when it comes to love?

My phone rang and it's Raphael. I pressed the red button again for the tenth time. I decided to go home instead of chilling at the bar. I got up from my seat and gestured my guards to call my chauffer. We walked into the lift and go down to the lobby.

"This is ridiculous.." I hissed and at the same time my phone rang.

It's Isaac.

"Hello." I picked it up right away.

"Come to the airport now if you want to go to Italy.. I'll text you where my jet is." I squealed in happiness when he said that.

"Okay.. I'll be right there!" I ended the call and I turned to my guard who stood right beside me.

"We're going to Italy." I said in a serious tone. We walked out from the lift and got into the car right away. I told my chauffer to go straight to the airport. Isaac texted me the place and I gave the address to my chauffer.

I was so excited that I can't hide it. I thought he will abandon me but I guess he cares.

Oh Isaac..

As soon as we got into the airport, I got out from the car and hugged him right away. He chuckled looking at me.

"Happy now?" He asked.

"Yes!" I squealed and jumped around him.

"We will only stay there until tomorrow noon, will you be okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes! You can go on your meetings and I'll just roam around."

"Linnea, you're a Princess. You can't just roam around town, it's not safe." He said and I pointed at my guards.

"I have them.."

"Fine but still.. don't roam around town. After the meeting, I'll entertain you.. okay?" He smiled and I nodded.

"You're the best!" I squealed as I linked my arm to him. We got into the jet and we sat side by side.

"Can you please wear the jacket?" He suddenly said to me as he pointed on my jacket that I tied on my waist.

"Why? It's hot."

"It'll get cold and besides why are you wearing this kind of dress on a daily basis?" He asked as he untied the jacket on my waist. He pulled it from my body and made me wear it. I pouted looking at him and he put on my seatbelt.

"Did you tell Logan about meeting me?" He asked and I turned to him shaking my head.

"No.. why?"

"Well.. he texted me earlier."

"What did that bastard say?" I hissed and he laughed.

"He said good luck because it's hard to handle you."

"Well.. thanks Logan for complimenting me." I said sarcasticly and Isaac ruffled my hair.

"You are a one cheeky and evil girl."

"I'm not cheeky but I get that I'm a little evil. I'm a classy bitch." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. I looked around the jet and pointed at the door behind me.

"Is this a room?"

"Yeah.. you want to rest?"

"Let's rest together!" I said as I turned to Isaac and he shook his head.

"No, you can use it. I'm fine." Why is this man so clueless? I'm trying to seduce him not trying to rest!

"What's with the face? You look like you're ready to murder me."

"I am!" I hissed and the pilot announced that we're going to take off in 8 minutes. I took Isaac's hand and intertwined our hands. I smiled to him and he just looked at our hands blankly.

"Your hand is so small." He said as he looked at it and I chuckled. After that, the plane took off and I kept looking at the window. I love seeing the plane taking off, it's thrilling and exciting knowing that you'll fly in the air.

"Go take a rest if you want.." Isaac said and I turned to him.

"Let's rest together." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm not tired, I have work." He said as he took out his laptop. I can't believe this guy, he lives working huh? He's still young, why isn't he enjoying live?

"Fine." I said as I took off the seatbelt. I got up and walked into the room. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Isaac is more difficult than I thought, should I take this to another whole level? Because I'm getting more frustrated.

I opened my phone and found a text message from Raphael.

We need to talk, Linnea. Can we please meet up?

No way! I'm not talking to him. I don't want to deal with Raphael anymore. Loving him for years was enough to cut my heart into pieces. He's selfish and I don't want to be with someone who is selfish and besides.. he doesn't love me anymore so why bother to stay loving him. I'm not that time of girl.

I have men lining up for me even though I'm selective but I won't stay with someone who is toxic to me. I wasted my time crying for that idiot and I won't repeat it again.

I closed my eyes and ended up sleeping..