Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty Three: Knock Knock

------

You were laying in the bed with your phone in your hand when Jungkook came out of the shower wearing the hotel's night suit, same as yours expect for the color, His was night blue while yours was pink and white. 

You couldn't hide the blush in your face when looking at both of you in a couple outfit wondering how you get lucky to even be around a man like him, His tall, well-built personality, his handsome face, and the powerful aura emanating from him made your eyes not being able to tear your gaze away from his ruthless handsome face.

" Did they send dinner or not yet? " Jungkook asked while rubbing his wet hair with the small white towel.

" You ordered ? " You asked and moved to sit in the bed placing your phone down.

" Of course, we didn't eat." He walked to the room service phone but stopped when a knock was heard. " Oh must be our dinner." He gave you a smile and walked toward the door. 

Wait.....What if it was a woman? Your mind panicked for some reason as you jumped out the bed and yelled " WAIT......I will get it " You run toward the door when Jungkook stood confused looking at you opening the door. 

Yep... A woman

" Your dinner is ready Miss." A young lady smiled at you.

" T...Thank you." You faked a smile and opened the door wider for her to push the dinner cart inside.

You walked with her inside the room where Jungkook was standing.

" Enjoying your dinner." The lady looked up at Jungkook then smiled which you didn't like. 

" Yeah we will thank you." You immediately walked between them and faked another smiled letting the lady knows she can never flirt with him. 

" Let us know if you need anything." With this she walked away and closed the door after her. 

Jungkook being the man he is was clueless of what just happened. " You okay?"

" I am fine." You nodded right away "Let's eat."