Inviting Nalan Lord

After the conversation, yue called xen
" Go the Nalan Manor and ask my father to come here within 3 days."
"3 days? Miss it takes 3 days to go there, how can we return within 3 days?" Xen started complaining. Yue took out a teleportation device which she invented using the technology of her previous world and spiritual power of this world. Yue gave it to xen. Before he asked what it was, Qin Yu Chen assured her"what is it, little yue?"

"That's a toy I invented for time pass. "
Yue said to him and turned to xen "infuse your qi into it and don't be surprised by the outcome". He followed her instructions and a portal opened beneath him and he vanished from that room. This scene made the 5 except yue flabbergasted. Qi Cheng asked her "is that...a tel... teleportation device?" Yue nodded and they have to hold a support before their legs gave in to the shock they received.

"Little yue, are you planning to kill them?" Yue confusedly looked at him not knowing why did he ask her that.
He tapped her nose lightly and said helplessly"you don't have common sense."

Their chatting was disrupted by a bird flying into the room towards him. He read the message and started to frown. With a sigh, he turned to yue
"Little yue, I'm leaving. It will take nearly 2-3 months to return. Don't forget to miss me." With those words, he and his guards left immediately.

Yue was quite happy with him leaving and forgot about a certain someone. In the Nalan Manor, where xen transported'Miss, why don't you inform me about this before hand and shock me like that?' but there is none who will listen to his cries. He went to the Nalan Lord's study room and there was a man elegantly sitting at the study table and doing his work.

 He went to the Nalan Lord's study room and there was a man elegantly sitting at the study table and doing his work

(This is the picture of Nalan Lord, Nalan Zheng)

"Since, my daughter wishes to see me that much, how can I disappoint her? I will settle the issues here in two days and lets leave later." Xen kneeled before him and went outside. After two days, they used the device and reached yue's house.

He entered the main hall and saw a dazzling beauty leaving lazily on the sofa. He was mesmerised for a second but soon off that thought and entered the room. "My sweet daughter, what do you want to see your dad for?"
Yue sensed his presence the moment they are but choose to wait for him. When see lifted her head to see his face, her suspicions confirmed and she asked xen to leave them alone.

Xen left and Nalan Zheng also took a seat. Yue poured him a cup of tea and asked him" you clearly know that I'm not your daughter and still choose to come here. Why?" Not expecting the question, he was stunned for a second and started laughing."so you finally knew. Haa... You believed that I won't hurt you if you asked me about that?" He asked while narrowing his eyes. "You pretended to be blind eyed about my mother's disappearence but was searching for her in secret. Since you put so much importance in my mother, why will you hurt me?"
Instead of answering, he continued laughing. "You really are her child. She is not my wife but my and his Majesty's sworn sister. We have to act like that because of some circumstances." He was telling her in a light manner but she can understand the agony in his voice.

"So you and his majesty are my God father's, right?" Your asked smilingly. He looked at her and smiled heartily"what a good child.. What a good child..."
"So, God father. You want my meeting gift?" Her simple question brought endless warmth in his heart and he nodded like a child asking for a chocolate. Yue called the white tiger out. The aura of a God level beast made him short of breath.

He looked at your confusingly. The white tiger told yue that he will follow her from now on for saving him. So, yue asked the tiger to go to her father and protect him. The tiger agreed to become his contract beast. Yue told her god father that she saved the tiger and it will follow him from now on. Seeing him ready to reject her, Yue made a pitiful face and he don't know what to do. Finally he contracted with the tiger and settled down on the sofa.
Remembering something he turned to yue.

"So, my dear. How did you guess that we are not blood related?" His eyes didn't make the curiosity he has. If anyone in the Nalan Manor sees him like that, they will surely think that he is an imposter. "When third brother came here, I checked my blood and his(actually she used his hair to test for dna, but let to her father). I don't know why but I just followed my intuition and the result is we are not related. Now seeing your appearance and comparing it to me, it's not matching."

He sucked in cold breath at her detailed analysis. Clearly analysing her words, something struck him"you are a doctor and from your presence I conclude that you can cultivate, right? Dear." Yue simply gave him a nod. Knowing that it's time for him to leave, he bid farewell to his daughter and started his journey.

' Don't worry, sister. I will protect her.' he left the house with this thought.