Old Friend

Yoongi woke up with a throbbing headache, chain handcuffs around his hands, and dried blood on the side of his head. "Hello?" he called out trying to look around before realizing that he was blindfolded. He suddenly heard a door creak open, "Daeseok?" Yoongi questioned.

The person didn't respond, instead he just kept walking. Yoongi heard what seemed to be a lock unlocking something, he tried to move away from the sound but he was chained to something making him unable to move.

"You might want to stop moving." The man said with a monotone voice.

Yoongi didn't recognize the man's voice, "You're not Daeseok" Yoongi declared causing the mysterious man to chuckle.

"Right, I'm not Daeseok" The man said flicking a switch on the wall. The switch made a buzzing sound as gears started moving, bringing down a hook from the ceiling.

"Well, whoever you are can you tell Daeseok that I won't be staying here for long, I know that my friends are out there looking for me." Yoongi said confidently although his voice was still a little shaky. The man just shook his head and tsked. He grabbed Yoongi's hands tightening his grip when Yoongi tried to pull back. He hooked Yoongi's cuffs onto the hook then when back to the wall and flicked a different switch. The hook pulled Yoongi up to the point where only his toes were touching the floor. That's when the guy hit the switch again making it stop.

Yoongi heard something being rolled around the room, and when it stopped whatever was on the thing clinked together. After the guy was done setting up the things he needed to set up he left, leaving Yoongi in silence again. Yoongi hung his head, he missed Jimin and his friends. He didn't know where he was, how long he's been gone, or why he was taken. He finally allowed himself to cry.

He was thinking about the night he was supposed to have with Jimin. He wondered if Jimin had even realized he was gone since he hadn't shown up, he wondered if he was looking for him yet, and if he would ever get found or if Daeseok would end up killing him.

Time went by so slowly since Yoongi was doing absolutely nothing but hanging there. Suddenly he heard the door open again, this time he didn't say anything he just kept his head down and listened. He heard two people's footsteps in the room this time. "Good job Red, you actually set it up right this time." Yoongi recognized this voice as Daeseok's and assumed that the other man's name was Red.

"Your welcome, sir" Red said staying near the door like Daeseok wanted.

"Kitty!" Daeseok's voice boomed through the empty room sending shivers down Yoongi's spine "Did you miss me?"

Yoongi didn't answer not trusting his voice knowing it would be shaky. Daeseok walked closer to the already scared omega making Yoongi's body tense up more with every stride he took. Daeseok got to Yoongi in less than five steps, Yoongi was trembling now not knowing what Daeseok would do to him.

Daeseok grabbed a fist full of Yoongi's faded mint hair forcing him to look up and ripped his blindfold off. "Kitty why aren't you talking to me?... Didn't you miss me?" Daeseok fake pouted. Yoongi still didn't say anything which caused Daeseok the throw his head back.

"Fine if you don't want to talk to me, then you can talk to Red." Daeseok smirked looking back a the man that was still standing by the door.

Red chuckled rubbing his hands together as he approached Yoongi. "Don't have to much fun." Daeseok said as he walked out the room.

"I'll try not to" Red said under his breath. "What to do first?" He hummed to himself looking at the variety of things he could use to torture the omega with. Yoongi watched as Red trailed his fingers over almost every utensil he had on the cart.

Yoongi had pure terror in his eyes when Red picked up a knife from off the little metal table. Red pulled out a lighter from his pocket and started to heat up the blade, stopping when it was a bright red. Yoongi jerked away as Red held up the blade to his skin. He glided the scorching hot blade across his exposed collarbone ever so slowly. Yoongi let out an agonizing scream when he sank the blade into his stomach, it wasn't very deep but it still hurt like a bitch because the blade was hot.

Red removed the blade slowly watching how Yoongi's blood stained his white shirt. He decorated Yoongi's body with little cuts and burn marks. The room was filled with Yoongi's screams, broken sobs, and hiccups.

When Red got bored of cutting Yoongi up he put down the knife and grabbed a bucket of ice cold water. He poured the water on Yoongi whilst causing him to jerk back in the chains. Red didn't give him any time to regain his breath before pouring a second bucket on him. Yoongi gasped trying to get some air in his lungs before Red poured more water on him.

This continued for about twenty minutes, Red giving Yoongi a couple of seconds to breathe every now and then. Yoongi's nose and chest burned from how much water when down his nose, his skin burned but not as much as before thanks to the water, and his arms we're num due to the lack of blood since he's been hanging for what felt like hours.

Just when Red was about to pick up another thing to torture him with the door flung open and in walked Daeseok. Red stepped away from Yoongi allowing Daeseok to see his unfinished masterpiece.

"Not half bad" Daeseok said complimenting Red "Did he say anything?"

"No sir, he only screamed one word while I was torturing him and that word was 'Jimin'." Red said taking his spot by the door again.

"Hm" Daeseok hummed nodding his head. "So kitty who is this Jimin kid" he said Jimin's name with absolute hatred.

Yoongi didn't respond to tired to even hold his head up anymore. Daeseok shook his head and turn around, "Get him down, and when your done I want you to do some research on this Jimin guy." Daeseok scoffed leaving the room.

Red did the same procedure to get Yoongi down from the hook and back onto a blanket on the floor. He cleaned the knife and put away the rest of the untouched utensils aggressively, he was mad that he didn't get to finish his masterpiece.

"Guess Daeseok has a soft spot for this useless omega" Red growled looking at Yoongi's limp body. Red walked over to Yoongi to get one last glimpse of his unfinished masterpiece. While looking at his art he noticed Yoongi's mating mark. He shook his head "Who would want to mate with such an ugly omega?" Red gasped putting two and two together, 'this Jimin guy must be this omega's mate. Ha! Daeseok is not going to be happy about this' Red smirked to himself rubbing his hands together mischievously as he left the room going to find Daeseok to tell him the news.

—_—

Hey guys I was really looking forward to writing about Yoongi getting kidnapped... until I realized I suck at writing.

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE MOCHI

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE MOCHI. I hope this cutie had a good birthday. I'm so glad that he joined BTS, I feel like Jimin brings the members together with the help of Hoseok obviously. I made this for Jimin's birthday (it was my first time so I know it's going to be shitty and I'm very self-conscious about it).

Anyway sorry for the short chapter, next chapter I'll try to make longer.
Biscuit out ✌