Prologue.

"If you could stop being so stubborn and let me love you, we wouldn't be at this much of a crossroads.." Genisā's voice started to shake with the small trembling of her pouty lips, which was now turned into a frown. While her tears threatened to fall down any second, feeling like her heart was literally breaking into pieces inside of her chest.

His dark brown orbs fixated onto her saddened one's. Seeing the one thing that finally made his life more meaningful. The butterfly that brought peace to his storm. He was crushing every while every second passed and he knew what he had to do. But, why couldn't he? Why was it so hard to shut her out?

"Saint, please.." Her small voice squeaked out, while she bowed her head letting her tears free fall, sniffling softly.

"I'm sorry, Gen," He shook his head while picking his things up, walking out of the opened door. He couldn't bare to keep seeing that he was the reason to cause this. He was hurting her by leaving, but he was killing her just by staying around more. His heart was yearning to reach out and embrace her more than ever but he knew that this was for her own good..

Vote.

Comment.

Feedback, ANY feedback will be lovely!