Part 10

Scott's Point Of View.

I saw my cell phone light up again and I grimaced, It was probably Allison again.

I unlock my screen only to see its from Stiles, I chirp up and read the text, he was at Derek's house.

I dont know why that got me so happy but I got up and put my shoes on.

I got on my bike and got to Derek's house.

With a smile on my face, I couldn't wait to see Stiles.

My mind went straight to Derek and wonder how he manage to tell Stiles and keep him with him.

Than after Derek my mind went to Peter and wonder who his mate was.

Why was it taking over my thoughts?

Why did I care who Peter would end up with? Or what Peter do or doesn't?

He said it wasnt my mom, that should be enough to stop thinking about Peter.

I went in and scream for Stiles.

''Scott!''. Chirp the over excited Stiles tackling me to the ground.

I laugh and kissed his forehead.

I heard a growl and I didnt have to turn around to know who it was.

''Down boy, Scott can hug me as long as he dont touch my 'no no' area''. Stiles chided with a lazy smile on his face.

''Ew''. I said and he roll his eyes.

''He better not touch your 'no no's''. Derek said with a tight voice.

And I bursted out laughing, ''Dude did you just say 'no no'?. I ask and Derek stiffen.

My cell went off alerting me of a call, and judging by the ringtone it was Allison.

I groaned making Stiles and Derek look at me.

''Allison?''. Stiles ask and I nodded with a grimaced, I heard someone growl and I turn to look around but didnt see anyone.

I slide my finger across the Ignore button to make it stop ringing.

''I wish I just find my mate so I didnt have to deal with this''. I sigh and Stiles smile with an apologetic face and Derek wrap his hands around Stiles's waist and bury his face in his neck, that intimate moment should've bug me but it didnt.

Stiles was a boy, Derek was a man a werewolf man and here they are snuggling with each other and kissing all lovey dovey , why is this not bugging me?

''Hey Scott''. I heard Peter's voice and I smile, I turn to look at him and smile at him.

''Hey Peter, it looks like we didnt have to help them after all''. I grinned, but the thought of me not spending time with Peter made me sad and that worried me.

Peter was good company, when he's not out killing or terrorizing people.

''I made food, you want to stay and eat with us?'' . Peter ask me and my heart jump with excitement when I turn to face him and say yes, he was staring at Derek and Stiles, I frowned and mumble a quick 'ok'.

We all made it into the dinning room and took a seat, It was a four chair table seeing as Derek never have company.

Stiles sat across from me next to Derek, while I sat next to Peter.

We served our crispy chicken, mashed potatoes and corn with lemonade.

As soon as I stcuk a piece of chicken in my mouth I moaned with pleasure.

''Dude, can you cool it with the moaning''. Stiles states with a raised eyebrow.

''Sorry, I cant help it I was hungry and this food is to die for''. I manage to say in between stufing my face with food and drinking lemonade.

I turn around as soon as I heard a chuckle coming from Peter.

''What's so funny?''. I ask blushing slightly and praying noone would notice.

''You're eating like they never feed you, that's all''. Peter explain while wiping his mouth in an elegant way.

''I'll be back''. Stiles said while attempting to stand up.

He seemed sweaty and pale, that put me on alert.

''Stiles, your pale''. I point out the obvious.

And Stiles chuckled nervously.

''I think Im getting the flu is all''. He rubs the back of his neck avoiding eye contatc, I frowned but stop when I heard Derek growled.

''Stiles, sit down''. Derek says with a tight voice.

''Excuse me?''. Stiles asks narrowing his eyes.

I drop my fork and took a sip of my lemonade, than wiped my mouth trying to do it like Peter but fail.

I stare in between Derek and Stiles than turn around to look at Peter who was looking at them both with an intent look.

I lean in and tug on his sleeve, he seemed surprise at my move but than smile in a ,,,sweet? way, I think.

''What's going on?, What's up with Stiles?''. I ask while turning to look back at the lovebirds, whom were still glaring at each other.

,I didnt realize I was still holding Peter's sleeve.

When I turn to face him once again I found him staring at my hand on his, with a small smile.

''So, what's up?''. I ask again not bothering to take my hand off him.

''Stiles is taking way too much aderoll and Derek wants him to stop''. He whispers and I frowned, What's the big deal?, Stiles is ok he's handling his pills ok, right?

''Stiles is an addict and tries to hide it, but us wolves know he is since his scent is full of that drug''. He drawl and I stared at him for a bit longer than I had to.

We look into each other's eyes, and I swear I could see myself smiling in his eyes, Like he could make me happy just by saying my name.

Like Peter was everything to make me happy, Like I could see into his soul and he into mine.

''Derek, stay the fuck out of my bussiness''. Stiles tight voice snapped me out of my weird thoughts.

''Stiles, the minute you became my mate, you became my bussiness''. Derek growledat Stiles.

When I heard the words 'mate', I stood up quickly making all of them turn to stare at me.

I was speechless, how could this had happen?. Im a man, how could?, Why did?.

''Scott what's going on?''. Stiles sounded worried.

''Hey''. That voice, that sweet voice, how could I have been so stupid?.

Does he know?, I turn to look at him and I put a blank expression on my face.

''Yeah, Im fine, I,I,I just need to go talk to Allison''. I said and notice how Peter frowned, he knew, this son of a bitch knew!.

Well than lets make him suffer, I mentally smirked and than turn to face Stiles.

''Bud, listen to Derek, stop with the pills please''. I pleaded and he stare at me for a minute than smile sadly.

''Ok''. He whispered and Derek sigh and went to hug him tightly to him, He than turn to look at me.

''Thank you Scott, Im going to help him here the whole summer so he can get clean''. Derek murmur while Stiles sob silently.

I smile at the both of them than turn around to face Peter.

''Well gotta go see if Allison is my mate, see ya''. I chirp happyli and Peter frowned, Stiles gasp and Derek just stared at me expressionless.