Bruised

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Eden -Wake Up

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:41 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Chasing dreams like I'm on novocaine

Screaming through your airwaves

Looking back I almost thought I heard you say

Stay you're not gonna leave me

This place is right where you need to be

---

''We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for!'' Cole told Kai as they dug through the junk pile.

''A jiggly compact compress converter. Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter? Whatever it is, if it can get us back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding.'' Kai pulled the thing he was holding out of the pile, making it collapse and piles of junk crushed them both, making them scream.

''We shut off the power thinking we could just waltz in but no. We didn't stop to think we were a bajillion miles away. Hey! A compact converted jiggly compressor!'' Jay exclaimed, holding it up so Ed could see it.

 ''Ah! Great find, kiddo. Now all we need to adapt that Hover-Copter's power supply to solar power is an upside-down rotter derottermabob and a whiz-bang automated amplifier!'' Ed told his (adopted) son.

Hearing this as they finished climbing the junk pile that Ed and Jay were on, Kai and Cole sighed.

 ''I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up,'' Kai told Cole.

Inside the caravan, they were fixing up Pixal. (Y/n) had decided to use her lightning powers to help power Pixal and was trying to explain how it worked.

''So how does it work?'' Nya asked the girl.

''Well,'' (Y/n) started, scratching her nape. ''It's sort of like an eternal flame, except that it's electricity, it should power her until we defeat the Overlord.''

''I thought that only happens in books?'' Edna asked, making (Y/n) chuckle.

''Maybe it happens in dreams, you never know.'' (Y/n) replied, before turning to Pixal. ''Alright, let's do this.''

She let the electricity dance on her fingertips before slowly bringing them forward towards the female android. Sparks of electricity surrounded Pixal, before disappearing. Her eyes lit up, green.

''What happened?'' Pixal asked, looking around confused.

''There was a blackout, you were dependant on the Ninjago-wide electricity source, so when it powered down, so did you, as well as the Overlord's nindroids.'' (Y/n) explained.

''Then why do you need me?'' The female android asked, still confused. 

''You are the only one who knows Borg's system. You are vital to the mission.'' Zane explained. (Y/n) looked at him and smiled, and he smiled back.

 ''Ooh, Love. Call me a sucker, but if they have half of what you and Jay have—'' Edna said, noticing the two holding hands but was interrupted by Pixal.

''Nya and Jay? Judging from Perfect Match compatibility, perhaps Nya and Cole would be a closer comparison.'' Pixal told Jay's mother. Nya's mouth was wide in shock.