Chapter 20 (Rewritten)

You watched as Eren shuffled around the room while you sat on a nearby table, cleaning up all the dust. 

You and Eren both agreed to clean each side of the large room. You clean one side and Eren cleans the other. 

You became bored and found enjoyment in watching the dust particles fluttering in one section of the room. 

Made you realized how entertained you are as a person if you find dust particles fascinating to look at.  

"What are you looking at?" Eren asked. 

You hummed slightly and turned towards him, he smiled at you mischievously. You raised an eyebrow to why he was smiling at you like that?

Just then, he lunged forward and began to tickle your sides. You let out squeals and wriggled around. 

Eren began to laugh as he saw your struggle, you tried pushing him away, but your arms were weak at the moment. You couldn't breathe. 

Eren finally stopped, his hands were now on your waist, his laughs died down. He looked down at you as you tried to regain yourself together. 

"Ha, ha. Got ya..."

You grunted while weakly slapping his arm. 

His grip on your waist tightened a bit as he closed his eyes, seemingly deep in thought. You looked up at him curiously and snapped your fingers in front of his face to get his attention. He abruptly let go. 

"It's nothing. Everything's fine. I was just thinking." he looked around the room. 

"I think we're done here."

Don't you mean you're think you're done here?

"I'm going to tell Captain Levi that we've finished." he ruffled your hair before leaving. 

"Be back in a bit."

You awkwardly waited for him to return. After a little while, you heard footsteps. 

"Eren?" You thought. 

But you were wrong. Captain Levi soon entered the room, you flinched. 

He noticed you in the room but didn't acknowledge you. You began to grow nervous. 

Ever since what happened back at court, you didn't know what to think of Captain Levi. He's a complicated person. Eren explained what he did was for the good the situation, but others said he went too far. 

What did he think of you? You heard from Eren that Hange was seemingly upset about the progress of your training with the Captain. That they later had a conversation with both him and Commander Erwin. 

What did they say? 

"Tch, the brat barely did shit in here." he cursed. Is he even going to talk to you?

He kept walking around the room, ignoring your existence. This made you more scared. Oh walls, what if he is mad at you!? He's not even acknowledging your existence!

"I'm going to call that brat back in here." he muttered before walking out. You felt yourself sadden. 

He really is angry with you...

Just then, he turned his head towards you, giving you a hard look. You flinched back and stared back, sweat drops present on your face. 

Oh walls, oh walls, oh walls, oh walls, oh walls, what is he going to do!? Is he going to murder you when he has the chance!?

You could have sworn you saw his face soften when seeing how nervous you were. Finally, he spoke. 

"Did you do anything at least?" He asked.