22. Chill Day

Vonté😁

"I smell something"Kd said entering the room sniffing the air."Nah,you smelling yo top lip"Mina said basically saying his breath stank.

"Fuck you"he said."I smell pregnancy"He said as I smacked my lips before feeling hungry.

Mina and Ashli glared at him."Jaliyah,you pregnant?"he asked.

"Nope"she answered."I wish"Mike lowly said as she popped him.

"Brook?"

"Nope"

"Malaya"

"No"

"Vonté"

"I'm hungry"I quickly said as he raised his brow.Mina and Him looked at each other before they whispered something.

Mina poked my breast as I decided not to flinch because she might find out.

"Why you touching me like that?"i asked."you want some peanut butter and pickles?"she asked as she ate some.

I shook my head no even though I wanted to try.

"Why the hell you bothering her?"Kentrell asked as she flipped him off.

He throwed a pillow at her head as she throwed one back.

"I hate your boyfriend"Mina said."that's not my boyfriend"I lowly said scrolling through my phone until I heard the door slammed.

I smacked my lips before putting on my slides as I went outside seeing him sitting in the porch.

"Kentrell.."I said as he looked up at me before looking at the kids that were playing in the road.

"GET YO ASS OUT THAT ROAD!"a woman yelled as the kids ranned.

"You mad at me?"I asked sitting on his lap.I kissed his ear as I trailed down to his neck.

"Chill out"He simply said."why you getting mad all of a sudden?"I asked standing up.it got quiet for a while.

"You didn't believe me when I said I got raped"I said breaking the silence.

"Yo' co-worker said you left with him and you told her 'if Kentrell comes by,tell him I went with Mina'."he said as I clenched my jaws.

That bitch

"She actually forced me to drink the shot he was gonna buy me,I didn't wanna take it. He's still walking tho"I said

"What chu mean he still walking?"he asked."I shot him in his leg twice,that's not gonna kill him"I shrugged.

"Shit"he mumbled.

"Who's that girl from the other night?"I asked.

"It ain't nothing like that, she's gay & I knew her from preschool"he said."how come I didn't know of her?"I asked as he towered over me.

"Don't make me choke you out hea'."he said. "Fight me"I smirked.

He lightly choked me before tonguing me down.

"I want you to nut in my throat"I pouted as he laughed before mushing my head.

"Kentrell!"somebody yelled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked behind me as I saw his Mother.

"You still with her?"she asked as I frowned. She didn't like me anymore since she found out who's my mom.

Long story short,my momma stoled her man and now they're living happily ever after, after all he is my dad.

"Chill bruh"he said as she looked me up and down so I did the same thing.