(29)

Never again

Kenzie's pov

I pull up into my driveway and shut my car off. I grab my cheese and chips and continue to eat them as I walk up the stairs.

I open the door and walk in still eating my chips and cheese. Colby is sitting on one of my kitchen chairs right in front of the door.

"Mackenzie Lynn Willow." Colby shoots out of the seat and hugs me. "Don't do that. Don't take off. You scared the literal shit out of me." Jake and Skylar walk in from the kitchen eating pizza. Skylar walks over to me with her arms open and I walk right into them.

"Hey b." She whispers and hugs me tightly. "You okay?" I nod and let go of her. Jake whispers loud enough for Colby to hear.

"You scared him. He also almost cried again. Dot dot dot."  He straightened himself and then looked back at the kitchen. "Glad your back Kenzie. But like there's a pizza in there and I'm hungry."

I turn around as the two of them walk away and I look at Colby. I put my cheese and chips on the table and walk right to him putting my arms around his torso. His arms go around my shoulders and I lean my head against him, listening to his heart beat.

"I am sorry okay. I know I shouldn't have taken off but he seriously scares me. He annoys me and I can't stand him. I didn't want him to ever know this was my house because he's psychotic and he will be back here. But I'm okay. I went for a drive I didn't run away. I am here and I am staying as long as you and Jake and Sky are here I have no reason to run." I look at him and he is already looking back at me. I go to look down and his hand pushes my chin right back up.

He leans in kissing me softly and then pulling away. "Not to ruin the moment but our flight leaves in 8 hours and we have to be there in 4." He laughs, as my jaw drops forgetting about our flight to Pa.

"Shit." I untangle my arms from around him. I run upstairs trying to think of everything I need. I pack for Pa weather which is everything I brought from Pennsylvania.

"Fuck." I yelp as Colby grabs my waist. He turns me around and smiles.

"Calm down. Skylar already went through most of your clothes and her clothes and put some stuff into a suitcase because we didn't know what you'd be back." I drop my shoulders.

"Okay." I fall onto my bed and breathe for a second. "Okay so I need to stop at the trap house." I open my eyes and look at him.

"Why?" He laughs and then steps in between my legs. Opening his hands, indicating for me to grab them and I did. He lifted me up and then I was on my feet.

"I need to get clothes from your closet." I smile and slip out from under his arms and go to grab other things for a carry on bag.

"Ken. You have at least half my clothes here." He points to a small pile of his dirty clothes and then open two drawers full of clothes of his.

"Okay fine I'll just take this stuff then." I grab the two sweatshirts he had here and a couple black tee shirts along with a pair of his black sweatpants.

"Why do you have my favorite sweatpants?" He snatched them out of my hands. "I have been looking for my babies for two weeks Mackenzie."

I smile and I leave the room holding the rest of his clothes and walk into Skylars room and drop 'my' stuff into the suitcase they had packed for me.

"I am never giving you any of my clothes again." Colby walks in still complaining.

"Colby put them in the suitcase. You can have them back when we get home okay." I smile pointing at my suitcase. He squeezes the pants quickly and folds them, placing them neatly into the suitcase.

I grab other small things I would happen to need and put a bunch into a carry on bag and some into my suitcase as Colby followed me around like Jax was. Every so often I would bump into one of them and give them a look and they would move.

~~~~

Hi guys I just wanted to post a small filler chapter for the next chapter, which yes will be a lot longer then this one. I have been writing a little here and there but not much because of school. Thank you all for allllll the support on this book and i know this is something you guys do not want to hear but the book will be coming to an end soon. I hope you are all loving this story as much as it seems.

Like comment vote ♥️