(30)

The cut off game

Kenzie's pov

Our flight just landed and Colby is sleeping. I lean against him, picking up our tangled fingers and wrapping his arm around me. I kiss his cheek and his eyes open slowly.

"Morning sleeping idiot." I smirk and nod my head to the almost empty plane.

"Oh shit." He stands up and grabs our carry on bags, handing me my bag and then holding out his hand. I willingly take it and he leads the way out.

We head into Pittsburgh's airport, hand in hand right to the area our bags should be coming out. We see our bags and grab them right away.

"Perfect." Colby smiles and he begins to walk over to a little map of the airport.

"Colby you act like I never was here." I walk behind him and grab his cheeks and moving his head towards the signs that say "Car Rental" and "Customer Service".

"Oh yeah uh I forgot you lived here before." He smiled and gestured forward. "Show the way Kenny."

"Dummy." I start walking away from him and then I hear someone I mean some people call out mine and Colby's name. I turn around seeing two girls come running up to Colby, I walk to them which was only steps away.

"Hi omg we are such big fans of both of you. I've watched you ever since you started." The one girl said out of breath. She has blonde hair and lighter brown eyes, her nose and cheeks are covered in freckles.

"I'm I'm Abigail Williams. This is Emily Post." She smiles and points to the girl as she introduces her. Between the two girls there was an obvious height difference, Emily was much shorter then Abigail.

"It's so nice to meet you guys." Colby smiles opening his arms for the girls to give him a hug. Abigail gives him a hug and Emily looks over at me.

"I love your videos, when I first found out you were from Pennsylvania I instantly started watching you. I always wanted to meet you, knowing you grew up close to the lake was so sad because I lived closer to New Jersey." She smiled and played with the ends of her strawberry blonde hair that slowly faded into a brown color at the ended. Just like Abigail, Emily's nose and cheeks are covered in freckles, but she has blueish-green eyes that are so pretty.

"Awee you are literally the sweetest human being. I'm so glad I get to meet you." I take a step opening my arms to give her a hug and she hugs me back right away. "Thank you so much for the support from here it means a lot to know you've watched me forever." I whisper and then step back. "Your eyes aren't also so pretty Emily like oh my ,I wish I had them."

Colby grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. Emily takes a step over to Abigail and they smile. "Do you guys want pictures?" He smiled and asked the two girls who were already nodding.

"Oh my gosh yes yes yes." Abigail smiled a big smile. "Please."

She handed Emily her phones and stood in between Colby and I. She wrapped her arms around us and we did the same Colby's hand resting on my arm the whole time. Emily took a couple photos and then I stepped out so she could gets photos with Colby then Colby stepped out and I took some photos with her. Then Abigail took photos of Emily and us. We then asked someone to take a photo of all of us and they did.

"Send those to me on instagram, okay?" I said to Emily before we parted ways and she nodded giving me a last hug. Colby and I make our way towards the car area to pick up a car.

After Colby finally gets our car he smiles holding the keys up. We walk outside and instantly the cooler weather hit us.

"Oh crap." Colby whispered.