Chapter 51

New Chapter!

I wanted to update! I love you! :D :) <333

WARNING! It’s short! I know :/...but wanted to upload so you guys can have this part ;)....as it links on to the other.....but yeaaahhh.....

Hope it’s not rushed.....that it’s not chesssy or anything :P....hope it’s okay and you like it :D

Ooh...I've got college all day tomorroww :/.....:P I'll like it to see comments on here when I get back! :D ;)  <333

HERE  YOU GO!

OH....look to the song on side...thought it kinda went well ;)

ENJOY!

*****

CHAPTER 51

“Lexi!”

I feel a cold rush shot through me as I hear him call out my name from behind, great...now what?

Making my way down the gravelled path of their drive, intending to head back home, I ignore that call.....I just want to get back home, after telling my mom that I didn’t feel very well, she believed me and sent me back home as Charles will be there, it’ll be okay...

“Wait up!” But I’m starting to re-think that thought, as Noah’s voice calls out through the dark again.

Great.

Carrying on walking, I pick up my speed a bit more, crunching the gravel under my shoes, hoping I get away from him...

But to no such luck, when I suddenly hear the sound of running footsteps over the gravel, he’s coming after me.

“Lexi!”

Keeping my head down, I continue walking, getting faster and faster, I’ve nearly reached the end of the gravel driveway.....

“Alexis! Hey, wait up!”  and I was so close...

Getting grabbed on the arm, I get pulled around to face a not even slightly out of breathe Noah seeing as he just ran from the front door, which isn’t that far, so yeah, I kinda get why he’s not out of breathe.

He pulls me around, stopping me and with a blank expression I look up to him, hiding any emotions quickly as I see his eyes straight away, shining from the glow of the street lights, I have to restrain myself from getting lost in them again...

“Lex...” He whispers out softly snapping my attention back to him, rather than daydreaming about his eyes.....

A small frown forming on my face I tug my arm out his grip “What?” I mutter dryly, giving him a look that doesn’t represent happy.

Watching me for a brief moment, he then sighs, running a hand through his ruffled up hair, my eyes tracking the movement automatically....

“Look....I-I....I’m sorry okay?...for whatever I said, that might have upset you....I’m sorry....”He murmurs out, casting his eyes down to the floor, leaving me to just stare at him.

He’s sorry?

Yet he doesn’t even know what he’s sorry for!?.......

Scoffing I roll my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest, which causes him to give me his attention “You’re sorry” State looking him in the eye, seeing that flicker of confusion before he nods his head slightly hesitantly and slowly.