「Chapter Eight」

"Deku..." Katsuki growled as he got up off the ground and into a fighting position, "Even though you're scared... That's what I hate about you!"

Y/n quickly ran out, in search for the 'nuclear weapon' while the two fought it out. She was hiding behind a pillar when she saw Uraraka.

"Piece of cake.." Y/n smirked, "I think-"

Uraraka spotted her. And she pressed her fingers together, as she tried running towards the 'nuclear weapon', causing her to float in midair.

"Whoa, nice Qui-! I mean, you petty villain!" Y/n tried playing the part, but she couldn't let but sneak in a snicker. Uraraka contained her grin.

She mouthed the word Sorry and flung Y/n out of the room.

Y/n rubbed her back, "Ouch.." She managed to glimpse down the stairs to see Katsuki and Deku. Katsuki was talking about his Quirk.. Y/n stood up and continued staring.

Her eyes widened as she saw Katsuki pull back on his arm grenades, "KATSUKI, NO!"

Y/n's eyes turned a bright gold as a matching rope flew out of her palm and wrapped around Deku, flinging her towards her. She used her body as a shield, thinking that if Katsuki saw her he wouldn't attack. Her secret Quirk was too quick, and no one had seen it.

He released the trigger.

The attack hit her like a bus. Burns covered where she had been hit. Y/n let out a pained scream as her skin continued to boil. She was knocked to the floor, Deku completely unscathed by the attack.

"Y/N!" Deku screamed.

She lay on the floor, wincing and breathing heavily, but still conscious. Y/n managed to get up off the floor, the adrenaline coursing through her- the pain almost disappearing because of that.

"Y/n, are you okay!?" Deku rushed over to her.

"Just perfect.." Before she could finish her words, Y/n let out another pained scream.

Katsuki's laugh made the two heroes look over.

"Wow! The more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast." As he made his way through the smoke, his pupils dilated as he saw that he hadn't hurt Deku- but Y/n. It made him freeze, in shock. "W-What!?" He growled, "You're fucking weak! You made her protect you!" He looked around through the smoke, "Where is she?!"

The outline of her figure appeared in the smoke, and as Katsuki was distracted, Deku managed to run into the room where Uraraka was in, as well as the key to victory.

"Why would you jump in front of him?!" He screamed, he was angry, maybe even a little scared.

"Katsuki.. You can't do that.." Y/n shook her head, "You're being too violent! Let it go!"

Tears rolled down his face as he started to walk towards Y/n, "Y-You can't do that.. to me!"

The emotions were overwhelming, and Y/n couldn't help but cry too, "You can't do that to Deku, either!" She tapped on her mask to reveal her face to Katsuki. "You don't have to be so cruel to him..!"

"I..." Katsuki stopped right in front of her, and looked into her eyes. He analyzed every detail of her e/c eyes, before wrapped his arms around her. He shut his eyes tight.

Not something a villain and hero would do..

But her grip weakened on him, and she had gone out cold.

He shook her and screamed her name, but he got no response.

"Congratulations! The Hero Team wins!"