Chapter 10:First date.

Annyeonghaseyo~

Hello everyone....

As you already know,from reading the previous chapter,I was thinking of ending this story soon...

BUT after hearing your opinion and thoughts I decided to continue this story and make it a long one!Or I hope so hehe...^^

I have to thank you all for your support!!!*bows*

Okay okay...shall we start now??Hehe..^____^

"Now you're my boyfriend?"I asked JB.Since the moment we both confessed we're just hugging each other.I seriously don't want this to stop.

"What do you think?"He smirked and sat on the couch.

"H-how should I know?"I asked since I know he's teasing me.This habit of his will never change.He will always find some time to tease me.

"Come here."He said and pointed himself.

"I'll just sit next to you."I went to sit next to him but two hands grabbed my body and made me fall on him.Sitting on his lap while facing him.This is the worst thing,makes me blush the most cause I can't look away.

"I told you to sit here.Next time you should listen to me or I'm gonna make you go to my bedroom."He smirked with this evil look of his.

"Yahh.And what if I don't want to?"I hit his chest.

"Ouch...aish...that hurts so much..."He said in pain.Omo!

"Did I hurt you?Jb I'm sorry.Are you okay?"I said and touched his hand which was on his chest.What if I hurt him again like yesterday when I made him fall down so I could take back my mp3?"Tell me you're okay Jb!"I said worried cause he wouldn't talk but only struggle.

"Haha...!"I heard him laughing and my eyes widened.

"Yahhh!You idiot!"I yelled at him and tried to get up but he is holding me so tightly I can't manage to.

"Okay I'm sorry.I'm sorry Heidi.Haha I just wanted to see your terrified face."He said with a bright smile while holding my head with both his hands.

"D-don't do this again!"I said and he nodded.It makes me so happy that I can see his handsome smile so much.I still have my worries about this relationship but I want to be happy as long as it lasts.That's why I'll enjoy the view of Jb smiling.

"Hmm...since you don't have school today and I don't have to go to work..what shall we do?"He asked me leaving me wondering what should my answer be."Two options."He continued."Or we're going out to have fun by going at many places you will choose...or should I choose them?Haha let's decide later.Second option:We're staying in the house and we're doing-"

"Don't say it!"I closed his mouth cause I imagined he was about to say something perverted."I choose the first one."I said and he chuckled.

"But it would also be fun staying in and doing-"

"I told you not to say it."I closed his mouth with both my hands now.I only released him after some seconds when he seemed like he wanted to breath.

"I still believe-"

"I'm going to get ready!Go change clothes too!"I shouted as I was running up the stairs.He really is a perverted idiot.Why do I like him so much?

.

.

.

After some minutes I was finally ready.I wore a pink t-shirt,a black skirt, jacket,my favorite boots and I walked down the stairs while trying to make my hair look a little better.I wasn't able to see Jb so I walked till his room where I knocked the door.

"Come in."He said and I opened the door.I walked in but I couldn't see him."Here I am."He said and walked towards me while wearing his jacket.He also wore casual clothes which suit him.

"Shall we go?"I asked and he nodded with a cheerful smile.

Our date started with a walk till the centre of the city where we went in many different shops.We didn't really bought anything even if there were many things I would like to buy.After that we went to drink something in a cafe.It was so much fun cause we discussed many things we wouldn't if we weren't a couple.We didn't talk so much about ourselves but other things which concerns us.The next stop was at the cinema.The plans for the amusement park were canceled cause it's quiet far and there were some problems with the train to go there.I told Jb that I wanted to watch a movie cause he seemed quite disappointed about this and it made him happier that I wasn't sad.He insisted to watch a horror movie.But an adventure is better for my taste.He agreed in the end and we enjoyed the movie with lots of popcorn.In the scenes where the lights where down and it was more difficult to see in the cinema he was giving me a kiss.The first on my hand,the second on my cheek,the third on my nose.The moment he touched my lips I came to lose a whole scene of the movie.Who would have thought that I'd be doing these things with him?This date was just the best but then I didn't know who I was gonna meet after that movie...

I wonder who is the mysterious person she's gonna meet hehe...

Anyway I hope you liked it...I don't really have much free time since the exam period is still not over so I wasn't able to check it...please tell me if you find any mistake!Thank you!^^

See you next time everyone~