↠ 11

"Yeah?" You replied back to the male.

"Did you want to come over to our house after your last class?"

'Wait... so not about Aika and Michael? Eh, oh well.' You thought as you nodded hesitantly. Sure, that means you just gotta tell Aika or Michael. Nobody should attack you when you're walking with the boys, right?

Yoongi sent you a gummy smile. "Alright. I'll let them know. Taehyung wants to beat you in something."

Your eyes lit up at the mention of a possible competition. "Oh really? At what?" You asked with a bright smile on your face.

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well, whatever it is." You sent him a confident smile. "I'm going to beat him in it." He could only shake his head at you.

It seems like your last class couldn't end fast enough. This was the first time you were going over to someone's house! At last the professor dismissed you and you grabbed your bag before dashing out of the room. At lunch, Taehyung told you to meet you at the fountain.

While you were waiting on a bench by the fountain, your phone beeped. Looking at it, you bit your lip.

From: Michael

Are you going to stay and study? So that way Homura and I can pick you up now or later. We don't think they would be that stupid to attack in the university with that many people.

A little lie shouldn't hurt them right? There were possible scenarios that can happen. What if they decide to come here to check on you? Well, they shouldn't... It was fine. After hanging out for a couple of hours at their place, you'll just rush back to campus to meet the pair. The plan has been created.

From: Y/N

Yes. I need to catch up since you lied to me about your watch.

You smiled at that, knowing he was easily going to pissed at you. Just like magic, your phone signaled once more for a message.

From: Michael

Why. First of all, you could let that go and not dwell on the past. That's just rude. Anyways, do good at studying? Idk what to say. Have fun draining your mental health.

Well at least he was right the school was mentally draining.

"Found you."

You slightly jumped as you were focused on your phone. You looked up to see Jungkook standing there with a bunny smile.

"Hi!" You stood up and glanced around to see no one else by him. "Are the others coming soon?" You questioned.

Jungkook shook his head that made his fluffy hair bounce. "Nope. Most of them have class or practice. I beat Taehyung with rock-paper-scissors so I'm the lucky one that doesn't have to clean."

You laughed. "Nice. So, let's get going?" You suggested and at once Jungkook told you to follow him. Taking a right once exiting campus, you enjoyed the quiet walk for a bit. Except you wanted to learn more about your newly acquainted friend. "How did you meet the guys?"

He jumped a bit once you broke the silence. "Oh well, I met Taehyung in high school. He was really friendly and let me meet his hyungs." He smiled as he remembered the memory. "Seokjin and Yoongi hyung were in third year, Namjoon and Hoseok in second year and the rest of us in first year. So, it freaked me out a bit to meet them.

"I was a shy child so it was a bit scary. But Namjoon was very kind to me at first and then I just kept hanging around them. For me, it was nice to have friends who naturally included me in the conversation. Because of them, I'm more confident. Well sometimes." He pouted a bit.

"That's nice." You smiled brightly. "Have you been banned at the comic store yet?" You innocently asked.

Jungkook's eyes widened momentarily and then sent you a playful glare. "Did Taehyung tell you about how he and his friend got banned from the store?"

"Yep and now you're his dealer." You said.

He shook his head. "Only because they couldn't stop."

"Well, how do they even bribe you?" You curiously asked. At this point, you got the feeling Jungkook wasn't willing to do favors unless he got something in return. Or you were just taught to be wary like that.

"I don't want to say." He mumbled as the two of you came to a stop at the crosswalk.

"When you say something like that, it makes me suspicious." You commented.

Jungkook rapidly shook his head. "It's not anything dangerous or things like that!" He exclaimed as the crosswalk signaled to go ahead. "I swear on my life."

You could only continue to tease the poor boy throughout the way. Then you reached an apartment complex. It looked fancy. It was a high building and as soon as you went to an elevator, you knew that you would keep to yourself. Hell, the elevator looked more expensive than the cafe. The elevator doors closed and sealed your fate to the fancy place.

After a bit, the doors opened and then you were faced with another door. Except this one was just a regular door with a fake potted plant next to it. Jungkook typed in the pin on the handle and opened it, gesturing for you to come inside. Once you stepped over the doorway, you were in awe.

It was a modern looking place. An open concept where the living room seamlessly blended into the kitchen were there was a lot of counter space. It faced a staircase and a hallway that led to who knows where.

"Do you guys do drug deals or something?" You blurted out the question in awe and took off your shoes.

Jungkook was a bit surprised. "Huh?"

"How do you guys afford this? I can barely afford a notebook." You gestured to the whole place.

"Oh!" Jungkook smiled his little bunny smile. "Well, it's in Seokjin's family and they're letting us rent it for about half of it?" He sounded unsure about his rent. "With seven of us, it's not that big of a deal."

You nodded in response. While you admired the whole place, Jungkook stared at you for a bit. He slightly let out a chuckle as you looked at their apartment in wonder. He then tore his gaze away from you, having a slight blush on his cheeks. Then a happy voice rang out from the hallway. "Y/N, you're here!"