Chapter 1.

Genisā.

The loud echoing and clicking of Genisā's YSL heels sounded throughout of her lash tech studio. As she flipped on all her lights, and they shinned ever so brightly on her teal, grey, and white furniture that decorated the studio.

She smiled widely as she looked over her new business she opened just months ago, and it's been booming ever since. The blood, sweat and tears she had put into this had finally paid off. But she can only share this dream business of hers with her bestfriend, for a couple of years they've been envisioning it; now it's brought to life, they couldn't be any happier. She sat her things down on the desk, and took her GUCCI sunglasses off placing them inside of her purse.

Stuffing down her last piece of her breakfast sandwich, she grabbed a napkin and wiped her hands off. Hearing someone else walk inside of the studio, knowing it was none other than her best friend Kaia waltzing behind her. Dressed cute but comfortably in her black FashionNova sweat suit outfit, with her matching black Balenciaga's, and a mid high ponytail.

"Hey, Bitchhh

"Hey, Bitchhh." Kai dragged out while setting her stuff next to Genisā's, showing her pearly whites on full display, while Gen flashed her smile back and hugging her best friend tightly and stepping back so they can sit next to each other. Kai did her thing and pulled out her snacks, passing a bag of chips to her best friend.

"Girl, so what do you have planned for tonight?" Kai ripped open the bag of Hot Cheetos, placing a few in her mouth and proceeded to eat some.

"You know I don't do shit but be on my phone and be a homebody, Kai. You wanna sleepover tonight or sum'?" Raising an eyebrow, Gen stuffed her few chips inside of her mouth skeptical of what Kai had up her sleeve.

"No I am taking your ass to a club, TONIGHT! No fucking Netflix, Hulu, none of that! You bringing yo ass outside tonight." Kai said sternly like she was her parent.

Gen laughed and shook her head, "Kai why be in a loud ass club when I can just be at homeee? Under my comfortable and soft ass covers? I'm good love." Gen giggled while Kai gave her a straight face ceasing her giggling to come to a stop, "..Oh you're serious about this shit."

"Yes and Idgaf if I have to fight yo entire, crazy ass family. I know you've been in yo bag, but bitch I miss you kicking it with me and Xenia, TONIGHT, THE FUCK?" Kai voice booming off the walls making Gen burst into a fit of laughter at her crazy ass best friend.

"Maybe K-" Cut off by the ringing of her iPhone XS Max tucked into the pocket of her jeans, pulling it out to see that Kai definitely knows how to talk people up, "Hold up, it's Giovanni." Gen announced and answered her phone placing it to her ear.