Lockers

You grunt as you set a basket down, right below your locker.
You straightened your back and sighed.

A shaky hand slowly moved towards the knob, you twisted it. Once it was unlocked, you slowly pulled it open.

An envelope.
Now two,
Three,
Four,
Sixteen,
Maybe a hundred or two spilled out of your locker and into your basket.

"Damn it!"
Some dropped on the ground. Actually, not some.
But a flood of them as your basket is already filled.

You scratched your head,
"I can't keep doing this..."
You checked your watch, at least you don't have any more classes for today.

You looked at all the envelopes on the ground, you don't want to go through the hell of picking them up, but you didn't want to rude.

You looked around, there are other students, alright.
They were just really terrible at hiding themselves.

The flood of envelopes? They are all either love letters, confession letters, answers for today's homework, gifts, money etc etc.

The daily tsunami of love letters started when your friend, thought it was a rich idea to try on his new "love potion" on you.

He wanted his crush to love him back, so he bought the concoction from god-knows-where.
He wanted to play matchmaking with you, your friend tried to get you to fall in love with someone.

You are not the romantic type. This is because you have a crippling fear of commitment and extremely stubborn. You know that if you were to get into a relationship, it would result in an explosive breakup.

You were more of a... wallflower? Not exactly, but close. You would sometimes hide yourself from others because you hated them asking favours from you or try to get you to become committed to something, mostly a hobby. But you still like to be around with friends, laughing at jokes, talking with them.

Though your friends know better than to put you in an undesirable situation. You were often told that you think with your fists, there was a time where a boy confessed to you as a prank. You panicked because you rather die than be committed to a relationship. However, you don't want to be seen as the bad person here.

What did you do? Simple. You beat him until he lost a few teeth and became blind for a few days.
He was unconscious when you were done with him, not wanting to get in trouble, you ran away.

He was discovered by his buddies who gave the idea of the prank. You felt like you wanted to vomit when he became conscious again.

Luckily and surprisingly, there were no witness and a chunk of his memory (with you beating the absolute shit out of him) was lost. So you didn't face any legal or disciplinary problems, but you did gain the reputation of a 'mad dog'. They suspected that you were the perpetrator but have no solid proof.

Another instance was when you only had a minute left to complete an exam paper. The invigilator tried to take away your paper whereas you weren't done yet. Your fist punched her in the nose with the strength of a thousand elephants out of reflex, knocking the daylights out of her.

At least you had a few minutes to complete it before the police arrived.

Back to the time where this, "love letter fiasco" started. So he tried to lace your lunch and the most popular person on campus with the drug.
It didn't end well.

"Hey-!"
Your friend, after being caught red handed, accidentally spilled the whole bottle on your jeans.
You smashed your knuckles into his face out of reflex.

He got admitted to a hospital later that day.
Of course, you were sent into the principal's office then counseling after changing your jeans.

The next day, your worst nightmare came true.
A love note, appeared in your locker. You assumed whoever it was from slipped it into the vents.
You went pale, how are you going to react to this? Maybe you could pretend it never exists-