CHAPTER THREE

It was in fact Siruis who found the pair the next morning, James had already been driving him crazy with quidditch talk and he had set out to the common room where he knew he'd find Remus- he just didn't expect Jasmine to be there too.

"You sly dog. Oi! You two, wakey wakey!"

They both stirred relatively quickly, Remus from his werewolf instincts and Jasmine from the left over paranoia because of the war. She grabbed her wand faster than Siruis could blink and pointed it at him- she stopped herself before she could cast a spell when her eyes met his familiar dark ones.

"O-oh Merlin, I'm sorry!" Siruis stepped back and gently moved her hand down. "Okay, let's all just relax, yeah?" Jas flushed in embarrassment again, as Siruis looked at her with a mildly impressed gaze. "Note to self, never wake Granger up unless one is a safe distance away."

She laughed nervously and ran her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, sorry, I uh- I'm a bit jumpy." Siruis scoffed and murmured, "A bit?" Remus, however, was struck with another mental image of James when Jas ran her fingers through her hair.

"Sooo, moving on from you trying to kill me, what were you two doing all snuggled up?" There was a slightly accusing tone in his voice as he wiggled his eye brows. "I- no- we- I just... You both suck." Jasmine growled as both boys started to snicker. "Ah, come on Granger! We were just having a joke,"

He swung an arm around her shoulder and she shivered. Her deceased godfather who was now younger than she was, is whispering in her ear. What in the name of Merlin happend to her life? When was the last time she could say she was normal? Was she ten?

"But, really, what were you doing all snuggled up to Moony, Jas? Hmm?" Jasmine bit her lip as Siruis leaned closer to her, smirking irresistibly. "My God, you really are a man slut." She managed to splutter out. Siruis's eyes widend in surprise as she pushed his hand off her shoulder and stepped away ftom him.

"I mean- I had a sneaking suspicion after like, when you were looking at me like you did last night. But now you just confimed it." She shrugged with feigned nonchalance. The dark haired boys face scrunched up offendedly while Remus hid a grin behind his hand.

"I am not a man slut!" He exclaimed. She quirked a brow skepticaly (if anyone can tell me how to actual spell that word it would be appreciated.) Jasmine placed a hand on his shoulder solemnly, "That's about as true as puns with your name are funny." She waved goodbye to them cheerfully while bounding up the stairs to the girls dorm.

Remus snorted in amusement at Siruis's incredulous expression. "How does she know about that?"

"Because I warned her about you when I was walking her from Dumbledores office with my darling Lily." Both teenagers turned as a sleepy James trudged down the stairs. "Prongs, can you believe it? She called me a man slut!"

James yawned widely as he sat down, "She wasn't wrong."

***

Jasmine sat down at breakfast an hour later with Lily and Marlene. She, so far, had learned that Marlene was a chaser on the Gryffindor quidditch team AND she was Siruis's ex. So that was fun. Lily had already been for a jog while everyone else was asleep and her red hair was put in a messy ponytail.

Twenty minutes after they'd sat down and Jas had listened to their bickering- the marauders came down. Jasmine scolded herself internally for forgetting Peter. Peter. That literal rat. She forced herself to look away as the four sat down in front of them, Remus with a slightly apologetic look.

"Good morning ladies." Lily hesitated momentarily before scoffing at James' greeting. "What do you want?" He simply gave her a charming smile before turning to his daughter. "So. I hear you pulled a wand out on Padfoot this morning?"