Shinobu Kocho

WARNING! LEMON AHEAD 

Requested by Ryuuzaki18

You are demon slayer and one of the pillars, after experiencing a traumatic childhood you train hard to come to where you are now, life is not always about up, sometimes it gave you challenges that really test your capabilities.

you are a strong person physically, but mentally your walls are really so thin that too much stress and pressure make you tend to hurt yourself. It was a secret you wanted to keep to yourself and hide from everyone else especially your lover.

you took as big sigh as you lean on the wall, gripping your hair out of frustration. you close your eyes to relax but pictures of wounds and blood keep pooping on your head. loosing to the temptation you pulled out a small blade and placed it near you already scared wrist.

slowly you cut your wrist, blood seeping from the wound then falling to the floor. The pain oddly satisfying and relaxing you. as you continue to cut your wrist the door suddenly opened and a hand grip your other wrist that made you drop the blade.

"What do you think your doing?" Shinobu asked as her usual smiling face was replaced by a rather foreign expression.

"...exactly how it looks like" you whispered as you pulled back your wrist then looking elsewhere suddenly feeling ashamed.

"come here" Shinobu's gaze softens she pulled you towards the bed and made you seat on it, as he pulled some medicine and bandage from the drawers.

"You know you could always talk to me" she said as he wrap the bandage nicely

"I know, I'm sorry" you apologetically said as you watch her put the bandage skillfully

"just don't do it next time" she said as she smiled so warmly at you, making your heart skip a beat.

"What would I do without you" you said as you leaned down to kiss her forehead, seeing how she blush from your touch you kiss down to her nose then down to capture her lips. 

suddenly the small kiss turn to a steamy make out session, and unconsciously you find yourself hovering above Shinobu on the bed. without words being spoken you leaned down once again to capture her lips, her hands wrapping around your head to deepen the kiss while your hand move to remove her clothes.

Once you broke the kiss you leaned back to admire the sight, somehow her flustered expression, naked body, and blushing face was so erotic that it turned you on. 

making your hand's work you put it in her womanhood, playfully rubbing it as your mouth suck on her breast, as you inserted two fingers inside Shinobu squirm, as she bit her hand to stop her moaning.

you took both of her hands and put it above her as you inserted another finger, making her moan your name.

"(Y/N)..."

smirking you made your pace faster as you make scissor movements, a little later she cums on your hand making you giggle. but another thing you like about Shinobu is that she was an independent and dominant woman, even in bed.

forcing her way out your grip she made you sat down as she crawl on your lap, wrapping her hands around your neck while her leg wrap around your waist. 

Slowly Shinobu unbuttoned your uniform stripping you butt naked, as she slowly come down and put you manhood inside her. 

Shinobu rest her head on your shoulder as your hands was on her waist as a support. as Shinobu nod you took this sign to slowly and gently help her move up and down, he tits bouncing in front of your face which was a major turn on.

You could feel that you were deep inside her, the room was filled with moans as you help Shinobu move faster, she bounce up and down at an incredible speed, lost in pressure, still inside Shinobu you move the two of you so that Shinobu was under you on the bed.

As she wrap her legs around you to pull you closer, you fasten your pace as her moans echoed through out the room. you felt your stomach twist then Shinobu cum followed by you. 

"you feel better now?" she asked after catching both of your breaths, as you two lay together in the bed. 

"yeah, thanks" you said as you face her

"then starting today if you ever had those kinds of thoughts, you can come to me okay" she gently said

"I see, maybe if we have sex It will distract me from those thoughts" you jokingly said which Shinobu took seriously

"If that makes you feel better"