*Anastasia*

I heard the song and it just made me think of these two. Especially because Anita dad would not agree with there relationship!!!

My phone kept buzzing and I was trying not to pay attention to it. The reason?

One: Because I know its fucking Artemis "Missing Me"

Two: Because we're at dinner...

and 3? 

Three: My dad is sending death glares at my phone.

I quickly grab my phone and read the text.

A~ Where are you?! I woke up and saw you gone!

Ah yes... the guy made me sleep over.... HE TIED ME DOWN!!!! 

A~ Are you mad at me for that?

A~ I know where you live!

A~ *GROWL*

I spit out laughing, choking on my food. I pounded my chest.. quickly silencing my phone.

He just had to put the damn growl.

I covered my mouth and stuffed it with food.

"Who is that?" Amanda asked.

I gulped. "My friend Shonna."

"And you laughed like that?" Adrian questioned with narrowed eyes.

Dad was still staring at my now silent phone. I quickly grabbed it and put it under my thigh.

He glared at me. "Is that a boy? You never told me you have a boyfriend. I want to see him."

My eyes widen. "He isn't my boyfriend!"

I could of sworn I heard a growl...

I looked around but saw nothing but our living room, dinning room and outside which was dark.

"So it's a he?"

Shit.

"Dad i'm 17."

Which is a huge problem if dad found out Artemis age. 

"And?"

I rolled my eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes and it will get stuck in the back of your head."

I stood up. "Look. What did I do wrong?" I questioned. He still hasn't apologized and I am getting irritated with his cold attitude.

"Your barely here! Your out and about and I know it isn't with Olivia and Ebony!"

"I am a 17 years old! Why are you getting so worked up?!"

"Because I am the parent you are the child!"

I laughed. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"That is not why. Your upset because  you think I am going to leave just like mom. Why do you think mom left dad huh?"

His face hardened. "Because you think she ran away with another man. You wasn't enough. You wasn't-"

"ENOUGH!" He yelled.

Before I knew it he reached over the table and slapped me.

I gasped, holding my cheek. I straightened up, which wasn't much and opened my eyes.

"Aniela I am so sorry-"

I gave him a smile and sat back down at the table. "I know. I am sorry. I won't leave and I didn't mean what I said."