Kyoko Bakugo

Afte the Demon Slayers left the audience, everyone murmured and talked about the visitors who came to their room to watch a multiverse about their precious cinnamon roll.

"That Tanjiro kid is so adorable! Wish I'm gonna meet him soon once again!" Mina said.

"Does anyone noticed that Katsuki and the guy with a boar mask has the same personalities?" Kaminari asked.

"But both of them has kindness in their hearts but not as much like what Izuku or Tanjiro has." Garou said.

Momoko gasped after finding the next multiverse for the audience. She quickly taps Garou's shoulder and took his attention.

"Oi, what's wrong?" Garou asked.

"L-Look at what multiverse I found on this machine. Do you think the other guy won't explode after hearing this?" Momoko asked.

"Let them watch that. So that everyone can realize what kind of person Katsuki is if he is a "Girl" on the other multiverse." Angel said.

"Oh, okay then. If anything happens, I'm gonna restrain him." Garou said.

"Everyone listen up! I'm gonna announce the next multiverse we're going to watch!" Momoko said.

"What is it? Is it another super Deku shit or what?!" Katsuki angrily asked.

"Bakugo, language please!" Iida warned.

"Oh nope. I hope you learn some lessons in this multiverse, Katsuki. Because, in this multiverse, we are about to see a girl version of you as you work in this multiverse as Izuku's assistant in his hero agency!" Momoko replied.

Everyone went silent after hearing this. Katsuki started to twitch like he was being electrocuted by Kaminari and then, he exploded.

"WHAT DID YOU SAAAAY?! I'M A GIRL IN THIS MULTIVERSE AND THAT NERD IS MY BOSS?!?!" Katsuki roared.

"Yeah." Garou replied.

"And also, your personality on this multiverse will make you change... I hope, your personality as well in real life." Angel said.

"Let's start it then! Can't wait to see the beauty of my son as my daughter on this multiverse!" Masaru exclaimed.

"WHAAAT?! YOU TO OLD MAN?!" Katsuki yelled as everyone laughed on him.

The scene now shows the U.A high with some students outside of the campus. A girl with a blonde spiky hair and wears the uniform of U.A walked inside of the campus and noticed something about the students outside the campus.

A walked inside of the campus and noticed something about the students outside the campus

(Sorry if I only chose this as a best description to her attire as a U.A student.)

"Something's not good in here, I think? Maybe I need to call Mr. Deku." The girl appears to be named as Kyoka Bakugo.