Chapter 1: GERONIMOOOO!

Edited by Allaboutliterature19

Go give her some love!!

"Kenzie, for the billionth time, firstly, I know you have a boyfriend. secondly, I've seen him looming around you like a pesky shadow even before you liked him back, and lastly, I swear if I hear Daniel one more time, I will kill you personally," I said, carelessly putting a fry in my mouth.

"I know, but he's so dreamy," she said, sighing happily.

I roll my eyes at her. Sometimes I wish they'd have a doomed romance so I'd finally hear the end of how amazing he is. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think Kenzie and Daniel are perfect for each other, considering both of them are completely and equally insane. 

"So, what's up with you?" She asked.

"Eh, let's see, watching 'Teen Wolf' for the 15th time, or was it 16? anyways , still hopelessly single, still have unconditional love with fast food and Dylan O Brien, and Mason still does not know that I exist on this planet," I replied, listing the details of my dull life.

"Why does that sound so terrible?"

"Because it is terrible Kenzie. Terrible and boring," I raised my brow at her.

"Harper, don't worry. Someday Mason will realize that you are amazing and the one for him, just like Daniel thinks about me."

"Remember what I said about mentioning Daniel and killing you?"

"Oh my God, Harper look," she said, her gaze fixated on the entrance to the cafeteria.

I turned around to see Mason waltz in with his friends.

Mason Stone was so utterly perfect, it hurt to look at him, but like the good kind of hurt. I watched as he walked to the table, running his hand through his silky blonde hair, his beautiful green eyes sparkling with laughter. I wish I could run my hand through his hair.

Mason's group of friends consisted of his fellow football players and the cheerleaders. Courtney Andrews, Chelsea Abbott and Tanya McAdams, hated me with every fiber of their being. I saw them flashing dirty looks at me whenever they walked by, while Tanya was more focused on Mason. They all took a seat at their table. I quickly took out my phone from my bag and handed it to Kenzie.

"Post the picture," I said.

"Oh no, what did you do?" she gasped.

"Just post it," I replied.

"Ohhh Wil-li-am," I called out in a singsong voice.

William Green, my archenemy since second grade when he threw a shoe at my cake on my birthday. He was also the guy I had a crush on before, plus he was Mason Stone's best friend.