Girl On Girl

After Spencer dropped me at home I didn't have much time to myself before Kure texted me that he was sliding through. "Enjoy your mini vacation I enjoyed the clips you and Spencer posted" Trell said trolling me. "Oh shut up your enjoying my problems a little to much. I can't wait to just sit and relax for a month without someone on my bag" The bell rang and Trell clapped and rushed to the door.

I finished unpacking my bags waiting for Kure to appear in my doorframe. "You don't look to happy to see me" I sighed taking a look at him. "Well I'm not considering how all our conversations go. I need a damn break from yelling, stressing and crying  because of what's going on with us" He stepped in and closed the door. "I'm difficult and I got my flaws but so do you Lori like you ain't gotta say something all the damn time. I'm past the lies you said back at the house just because I'm understanding your wiring but we both need to be happy before we can even consider us as a unit" I stopped folding my clothes and gave him my full attention.

"I agree because it's what fucked up what's going on because I do love you Kure, but I can't hurt myself because of my mistakes that I've apologized for." He nodded taking my hand. "I apologize for not being upfront about I honestly felt and getting upset over the whole trip thing. At this point we just need to hit the reset button and reconnect so how about a date night" I twisted up my mouth not even too sure.

"Depends where because your crazy and I'm just trying to chill before classes tomorrow" Ge sucked his teeth. "Girl I know you gonna say yes so why you fronting. I know you better then you think little Lori" I shook my head. "No I'm serious Kure I'm glad we've come to an understanding but that doesn't mean what you said didn't hurt. It ain't got to do with anybody else either it's just time I listen and take care of myself" He look disappointed but he accepted and left out.

I called Spencer since I felt very proud of my actions and I knew he would be too "That's Dope but I know you ain't interrupt my workout to fill me in. Is anything else on your little pretty mind ?" I smiled looking at him. "No but I do want to watch since you never let me come. So just rest the phone and I promise I'll be quiet...please" He laughed setting the phone down.

My son was fine and ripped he was definitely something to look at if I was bored, tired, horny

My son was fine and ripped he was definitely something to look at if I was bored, tired, horny. 45 minutes later he finally picked the phone back up and I just smiled big and wide "You happy weirdo" I nodded. "We have to workout together I know I'm your inspiration fool."

"I'm bout to go out tonight unless you too tired I want you to come. Plus pack a bag for a sleepover it'll run late into the night" I shaked my body excitedly. "I'll start getting ready don't even have to tell me twice" Trell was all up in his room so he didn't need to be bothered. I just slipped out and waited for Spencer outside.

We pulled up to an urban studio and once we got inside it was chill with easels places around "We painting ooo" We took a seat and got right to painting. "So where are you and Kure right now relationship wise." My life became known just as Kure and nothing else. "Now we've come to an understanding and he tried to take me out but I just wasn't feeling it. So here I am with your crusty ass painting a fruit bowl" He looked at me and brushed his paint brush across my board.

"Who are you fooling like I was born yesterday or some shit. Why the real reason you dubbed your boyfriend I've been listening since the beginning." I confessed the truth that I just wasn't feeling the relationship as much especially since he thought I was such a little girl. I knew we loved each other but I needed a spark to reignite the passion that I once had to fight for him.

"Then bitch go out he was starting it and instead I called me to watch me work out. Your confusing and need to get your life together because I ain't your escape route." I knew he was right but it was just better to relax with someone that it was chill and normal. "Your just my peace can't you appreciate that."

"Whatever let's get out of here and grab something to eat" We got some chicken & waffles then chilled at his crib watching comedy movies

"Whatever let's get out of here and grab something to eat" We got some chicken & waffles then chilled at his crib watching comedy movies. "This is so crazy like niggas really be talking shit." I cussed at the t.v upset at these niggas. "Calm down ain't you married bro bro just missing a damn wedding band" I threw a pillow at him. "Don't get fucked up pal it's never too late" I turned my back from him.

In the morning, I woke up feeling energized as hell and better then last night. I texted Kure that we could go out tonight after I finished some assignments "Why you just looking at me like that."

"You brought clothes but yet end up in mine shawty

"You brought clothes but yet end up in mine shawty. It ain't even that type of party before I get in trouble with your nigga" I wrapped my arms around his neck squeezing him tight. "I just wanna say thank you bestfriend because you fine and I'd definitely smash but we vibe differently" He turned around and gave me a hug. "Love you Too lady now get going because your ass slowly showing" I shook my head walking off.