Chapter 1

Bangtan Mansion,

It was Saturday morning. Bangtan supposed to go to their fansign but cause of their manager were sick, the event was cancelled. Well, it is a big chance for the members to having their alone time. They were busy dressing up to go to the mall, but Jungkook doesn't want to.

The others can't do anything cause the maknae was so stubborn himself. Namjoon decided to left the maknae at home. The others just agree with the leader's suggestion. But not for Taehyung. He suddenly spoke, "Jungkook why are you don't wanna go with us ?"Jungkook just look down onto his feet.

"(Sigh) If you don't wanna go at least tell me if you need something to buy".Taehyung said. Jungkook shaking his head." Thanks hyung but I don't need anything". Taehyung don't wanna argue anymore with him so he just said ok.

Then they left Jungkook alone. Taehyung can only sighing at Jungkook. He doesn't know why Jungkook keep ignoring him towards day. He keep asking himself if he did something that made Jungkook mad...but he could think nothing of that .He decided to ask Jin hyung 's opinion about that.Because he always be with Jungkook most of the time.

"Umm,Jin hyung?"He said. Jin turned around to face Taehyung. "Yes?" "Do you think Jungkook 's behaviour these days quite different?" Jin started to be curious. "What do you mean, Tae?" This time Taehyung was the one that started to be curious. "He always shut himself in the room after we back from the practice. He also don't wanna talk to me and the weirdest thing is I found a bunny and tiger plushie in his closet. And pairs of onesies. But I never saw him wearing those."

Jin choke on his own saliva. He took a second before he spoke up," Its his thing Tae. You not supposed to touch it. Its not yours..and everybody had something from their childhood. Its not a big deal Tae." Taehyung doesn't believe what his hyung said , but he doesn't want to pick a fight so he just said fine.He turned to the window to see the scenery. He thought to himself, " What Jungkook was doing right now? "