Chapter 2

Jungkook was all alone in the mansion. He felt a bit relief that his hyung not asking too much questions.He then quickly went upstairs to his room and shut the door. He went to his closets and grabbed a baby blue rectangle box. He started to rammed into it.

He took out his binkie, a pacifier, a blanket , colouring books with crayons. He also grabbed his bunny onesie and wore it. He brought the things downstairs at the living room. He took his paci and plopped it into his mouth. While colouring his BT21 colouring book. Not to mentioned but Jungkook was talking to his bunny & tiger plushie with gibberish words.(Sooooo fOcKiNg CuTE! )

He is in his littlespace right now (this is not the usual littlespace.Cause in REAL littlespace body size maintain the same just his age change. But not in this FF.) He happily sucked in his paci while humming some kid songs. He giggle everytime he talked to his plushie. As if they are alive.

But then, he feel sad. And his eyes started to watering. He then said, "Why everyone doesn't like me?" He started to whimpering " Ish eomma a-and hyungie doesn't w-wuv kookie anymwore?"

Without he notice by himself, a tear landed right on his cheek. Then he started to cry his lungs out. He know that no one can heard him. But still, he want to cry to relief his stress. His body slowly turned into a 5 years old kid. Well he cried until himself fell asleep on the cold floor.

Not caring or knowing what will happen if his hyungs come back and saw him in his onesie with his little stuff.

FLASHBACK

"NO GO AWAYY !!!!" Jungkook tried to pull himself from the crazy doctor. He tried to kick the doctor but it just waste of his energy. " tsk tsk good boys not picking a fight " Jungkook tried to grabbed the doctors's syringe but failed
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZYY!!!" The doctor smirked. "I am now let me test my new experiment to you boy" he pinned Jungkook onto the wall and shoot a dirty blue colour liquid into his neck. "AAaargHHAHHhh!!!!"Jungkook shouted from the top of his lungs.

"Hahahahaha my experiment doing well. Thanks to you sweetie. Now you will be in your littlespace forever. And no one will ever love you asshole !!" The doctor shouted at him. The effect of the liquid making Jungkook shrink into a kiddo. Then he stared to shouted.

" E-EOMMA H-HELP KOOKIEEE!!!!!! " With that a loud crush at the door can be heard. (God have mercy on the door) " "Jungkook are you alright!!?" Jin said while holding him. "Kookie s-scare e-eomma" Jin was shocked as hell when Jungkook called him like that. But he remained calm and out Jungkook down and went towards the FUCKING CRAZY DOCTOR.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAD DONE TO MY SON???!!! "(slapped the doctor face) "ahhahahaha there's no way he could stay big " he laughing. Then Jin grabbed a file of documents and slammed it against the doctor's face. " YOU SON OF A BITCH!" The doctor fainted and the nurse who saw the scene quickly called the police.

Hi my lovely readers! Thanks for rwading this story..I know it sucks😭 but I try my best.

And I wouldn't be able to update for a few days. I promise I will come back soon as possible

Don't forget to vote! Luv youuu!!💖💕