Chapter 14: Ups and Downs

The sunlight was shining through the dark blue curtains of Wonpil's room and slowly waking a certain blue-haired warlock but when Jisung was half-awake the sunlight wasn't the only thing that slowly coaxed him out of his precious dreamland. He heard voices but when he opened his eyes they just disappeared.

Jisung was slightly confused because of that but then he saw a short scene before his inner eye. In said scene four males entered Wonpil's room through the window. Two with black hair, one with brown hair and one with blond hair and round glasses. They probably were all between twenty and twenty-three and they didn't look like they broke in or had ill intentions and that was the end of the scene. The warlock figured that this scene was a part from the vision he had three days ago that cleared up now but why in this exact moment? Jisung made a mental note to finally talk with his potions and spells teacher, Mr. Lee about his visions. He had attempted it several times in the past but always chickened out but now his vision just got weirder and weirder with each time the happened.

The blue-haired male shook his head when he felt himself spacing off, which resulted in someone moving behind him. It was Byungho who woke up from Jisung's sudden movement. The young warlock almost forgot that the older was there even though that was stupid if you consider that Jisung's back touched Byungho's chest and that the older brown-haired male had an arm draped over the younger.

"You could have stayed still a little longer", the older mumbled sleepily. "I am sorry for waking you up hyung", Jisung apologized in a hushed voice because he was pretty sure that the other two Kim brothers were still asleep. The young warlock turned around so he was facing the older male.

"You don't need to apologize for that", Byungho huffed and poked the younger's forehead. Jisung smiled at that. Byungho was a great hyung in the warlock's opinion. Sometimes he felt like an older brother even to him.

Before the two could do or say anything else they noticed that Seungmin carefully wiggled out of Wonpil's embrace. The redhead got out of the bed in the same careful manner and walked to the window quietly but as fast as possible. It worried Byungho and Jisung to a certain degree.

"Seungmin what's wrong?", Byungho whisper yelled so the younger redhead would hear him while sitting up carefully so Wonpil would continue to sleep. "Someone entered through the special force field I created for fun. Meaning someone outplayed all the other magical shields around the house", Seungmin explained in a low voice while looking out of the window to try to spot whoever wants to enter the house.

————————

"Wait, that means someone outplayed father's shields", Byungho stated quietly and got out of bed alongside with Jisung. Both of them joined Seungmin's side at the window. "And that's the problem but I guess it must be someone we know because you can't outsmart these shields without knowing something about them", the redhead replied in a whisper and scanned the area he could see once more before turning away and walking to the entrance of the room where he dropped his bag yesterday.

"I already have a suspicion who it might be but I am not sure because I know that they normally can't pull something like off", the redhead explained while rummaging through his bag until he got hold of his phone.

"Who are they?", Jisung asked confused while Seungmin unlocked his phone and saw that he got a lot of unread messages and missed calls. All of them were from Dowoon, Jae, Sungjin and Younghyun asking where Wonpil was, why he wasn't picking up their calls and so on but Seungmin noticed that the most messages and calls were from Dowoon.

"Wonpil's friends, who are worried out of their minds apparently", Seungmin mumbled, turning off his display. Byungho as well as Jisung understood that quite well since Seungmin tended to simply disappear too sometimes.