Growing Comfortable

^Pic of Clutch
                                         Xavier
She was very irritating sometimes. She was going to do whatever she wanted whether I agreed or not. That's why I was sitting in the back of the coffee shop now because she picked up an extra shift. Apparently, Mr. West was getting a cold and she was worried so she offered to close the shop.

"I want to go home."

"Just send one of the others then."

"Why do you have to be the nicest person in the world?"

"Why are you so whiny for such a tough guy?" I rolled my eyes. The bell rang and she moved to the front of the store.

I could hear her talking to someone and after a few minutes I wondered what was taking so long. I got up from the chair and went to the front. There was a girl talking to her. She was younger with black hair wearing a cut band tee shirt and dark jean shorts. She saw me and stood up straighter. Aubrey turned to me.

"Hey, this is Blair." I nodded once. She glanced at me but didn't say anything, she didn't really have time. The door opened and Clutch and Blade came in. Blair turned leaning on the counter. Clutch froze seeing her. I was surprised he seemed to recognize her.

"Well look who it is." The girl said.

"You!" He smiled at her.

"Me." He walked up to her putting his hands on either side of her.

"You didn't make that as hard as you promised."

"Hm," She glanced down and back up. "I beg to differ." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"You are going to get yourself in trouble talking like that, baby."

"Promise?" Aubrey turned to me.

"I feel like we shouldn't be watching this." She whispered. I smiled down at her.

"Aubrey, you mind handing me some cold water to pour over this boy?" Blade said coming to the counter. Aubrey smiles turning to him.

"Blair!" The door to the shop swung open. We all looked to see the pastor. "Get over here! We are going home!" I watched Blair openly ignore the man. "Blair, now!" She rolled her eyes before pushing off the counter.

"Come break me out and we can see how much trouble we can get in." She whispered to Clutch before walking out the door.

"I'm going to marry that girl." Clutch said looking at the door she walked out of.

"What was that about?" I asked confused about the whole thing.

"She's the preachers daughter." Aubrey cleared up.

"Fuck, Clutch, no." He turned to me.

"What?"

"You are going to get involved and get your ass in trouble and it's not coming back on the club."

"Why would it cause any trouble?"

"Maybe because she is a minor!" Aubrey cut in. Clutch looked shocked.

"What?!"

"She doesn't turn 18 till next month, I told you she is trouble."

"Damn it, well I guess I can wait a month." I rolled my eyes. We are going to have to watch him.

"Blade get him home and make sure he doesn't break her out of that house."

"I don't need a damn babysitter!" Clutch turned to me suddenly.