Chapter 14

-----

Hana's POV

"Annyeo-- Wh..what ar..are you do..doing here?"

"Well, visiting?" The other person answered.

"How did you know my house?" Hana ask coldly.

"Kim Hana, what took you so lo--. Hyorin-ah?!" Taehyung seem shock too. "Hey babe" she said while walking in without my fucking permission. Shameless.

She walks to the couch and just sit like this is her house. I look at Taehyung and he just shrugged. I sit across Hyorin give her an unsatisfied look. Taehyung sit at another couch.

"Um.. Can I use your toilet?" Did she just came her to use toilet? LOL. "Follow me." I said sternly while stand up. She stand up with a smirk. I smell something fishy here.

I led her to toilet. "Go." I said and before I could turn around, she pulled me inside the toilet and lock the door. "You bitch!" she pointed at me. WTH me bitch? Are you serious? I think you the one, i thought. "Don't try to steal Taehyung from me or else you'll have your worst nightmare in your life. When I said that, I meant it." What is more worst than marrying Taehyung?

I push her aside and make my way to the living room. I saw Taehyung play with his phone while smiling. It's not weird because he's a playboy right? I sat at the couch and watch the tv. After a while Hyorin come and said "I'm sorry but I have to go". "I wish i care." I mumbled.

"Did you say something Hana-ssi?" I glance at her and rolled my eyes. "Bye, honey I'll get going." She said and kiss Taehyung on his lips. This girl really don't know the definition of 'shame' Geez.

Taehyung closed the door and sit beside me. I turn to him and sent him a glare. "What? Am I that handsome that you keep staring?" "Yes, you are. That make me want to punch your handsome face so that can make you uglier." I said sarcastically.

"Did you told her about us and this house?". "Erm, i told her about us but I don't remember telling her about this house."

"But she knows. Aish" I ruffled my hair. "Urgh, baegopa." I said while standing up to make my way to the kitchen to grab my food that I cooked just now before that 'Slutty Girl' came.

"Hana," Taehyung called. "Yeah?" "Let's eat outside" I laughed. "Yah, why are laughing? I don't make any joke." "Yes you are" I continue laughing. "Are you asking me out? Haha,"

Suddenly he walks towards me and stop infront of me. He leans in to my ear and whispers. "What's wrong with that? You're my wife after all." "Yah!" I push him and look down hiding the fact that I just blushed.

"Are you blushing? Hahahahahaha" he laughs. "A..ani." "Jinjja? Let me see," he hold my chin lifting my face up. "So.. What is this?" He asked pointing at my cheek. "Aishh.. Go away. Go eat by yourself." I push him and walk away. "Hey, Hana I just joking with you," He hold my wrist. "What do you want?" I asked sounds a bit annoyed.

"Lets eat..?" He puts some aegyo. How can I resist his cuteness. Mwo? Erase erase. "Aigoo. Arasso. Let me change first."

-----

감사합니다