Chapter 22: Slowly rising storm

"I knew it", Felix simply stated with and big smile on his face. The ginger was seated on the couch while Minho and Jisung stood in front of him. The two had sat him down after their breakfast together and told him that they were now dating, which was a nerve racking thing to do for Minho, considering he didn't tell Felix anything about Jisung being his mate or him being gay, but he did it now, so everything was fine at least for the younger Lee brother.

Jisung was a little bit more relaxed while telling Felix to Minho's surprise. It was mainly because the warlock had been aware of his sexuality for a long time but didn't tell a soul because nobody asked. So for him it wasn't a revelation but rather answering a question nobody asked him before. Some people would still be nervous or anxious but Jisung wasn't because someone of the newly formed couple needed to be relaxed and confident and if it wasn't Minho, it had to be Jisung.

So basically Jisung was calm and collected for Minho's sake because just looking at the older cat hybrid told you enough to know that he was just pretending that this was no big deal.

Now you may ask why they told Felix immediately. Well, it was easier in the long run because Felix would have noticed after a rather short period of time anyway, mainly because he would have noticed that Minho had Jisung's scent on him. This was perfectly normal for a hybrid, who spent a lot of time cuddling his mate or doing something similar.

"I'm good at predicting the future and reading my brother", the ginger added to his previous statement and patted himself on the shoulder, seemingly satisfied that he was already aware of the things Minho had told him.

"Yeah you are great, Felix", Minho said sarcastically being back to his sassy old self after telling his younger brother everything. "Stop undermining my greatness", Felix protested and threw a pillow at the older, which Minho caught easily despite the force Felix put into the throw.

"Why are there so many people, who throw pillows at me?", the older questioned and threw the pillow back to Felix, who also caught it easily and then placed it beside him.

"Maybe because you are always so mean", the ginger replied and stuck out his tongue like a little child. Minho gave him a blank look and turned to Jisung. "Would you mind turning around for five minutes?", he asked, which confused the warlock a bit. "Don't do it", Felix immediately yelled. "He will surely try to kill me", he added, acting like the was scared.

"How are you two managing to live alone?", the Jisung questioned with his head tilted to the side while he looked between the two brothers. "We don't", the Lee brothers said in union. This caused all three teenagers to laugh for no real reason but it was a teenage thing to do, so why not?

"We should get going or we will run late", Jisung spoke up after they calmed down from their little laughing fit. "I need to say something first", Felix said and now he seemed more serious, which surprised Jisung and Minho. Maybe even scared them a little because of the instant switch in the younger's voice.

Felix's gaze focused on the blue-haired warlock . "Jisung if you hurt my brother I will hurt you too", he declared and then focused on Minho. "Hyung if you hurt Jisung I will murder you because he is too precious", he added. Minho looked absolutely unimpressed because like hell would he hurt the warlock in any way and Jisung couldn't decide if he should be scared, confused or just not take Felix seriously.

"Okay. That's it. Let's go", Felix said, back in his happy tone and clapped. He got up from the couch and went to the house door.

"Do I need to understand that?", Jisung asked Minho and looked after Felix. "Nope. Just a Felix thing", the older responded and slightly shook his head but he still had a grin on his face.