Adrinette

"Adrien your late again" the teacher crossed her arms "I don't give a fuck" Adrien laughed and put his legs on the desk "Adrien principal's office now!"
(Detention)
"I see your falling behind Agreste...someone in your class will tutor you until you pass your tests" the principal looked through the list "Marinette...she will tutor you. Can you bring her here" Adriens jaw dropped "Her! Fuck sake fine I'll get her!"
(Back in the classroom)
"I see the principal let you go Adrien sit back down" the teacher pointed to his seat "Maribrat come with me, the principal needs you" Adrien pulled her arm and ran out the classroom "Hey! Watch it!" Mari stared at his hand touching her arm and blushed "Shut it! Let's go" 5 minutes later the principal told Mari the news "W-What?! Him?! He never listens!" She yelled "I'm right here" Adrien pulled her arm and went to his house "So...Umm first y-" she got cut off by his hand on her mouth "Immmmmm boreeeddd" Adrien cried "This might take awhile"
(Three days later)
"Well done Adrien! You did it by yourself!" She hugged him and he blushed "T-Thanks M-Mari" his cheeks had a new shade of red as he saw Mari giggle "Your so beautiful" Adrien touched her silky moonlight hair as she stared at the floor.
"I-I know I'm ugly you don't need to tell me" A tear rolled down her pink cheek "I didn't say that...You look a moon you're always shining your my guide light" Adrien tilted her head up and smirked "You've changed me Marinette and I've got to know you more....I think I'm falling for y- Hmp!" She kissed his lips and backed away slowly "S-Sorry! I-I g-gotta g-go!" Adrien held her hand and kissed her soft shiny rose lips "Mmmm A-Adrien" she took of his jacket as he chuckled "You really want me Huh?" He kissed her neck gently leaving hickeys claiming she was his "whatever"

I think I'm falling for y- Hmp!" She kissed his lips and backed away slowly "S-Sorry! I-I g-gotta g-go!" Adrien held her hand and kissed her soft shiny rose lips "Mmmm A-Adrien" she took of his jacket as he chuckled "You really want me Huh?" He ki...

"I want you princess" he took of her shirt and kissed Marinette's stomach "A-Ah!" She gasped and put her hand on her mouth "I want to hear you moan my princess....my Marinette" he left trails of kisses down her leg and kissed her panties "A-Adrien...we should stop" Mari walked to the wall and crossed her arms "Why? Did I do something?" Adrien walked closer to her "You don't like me.....you just want sex" a tears fell off her face "No! You've changed me in various ways and I've started to fall for you and I will love you unconditionally" Adrien touched her shoulder "I-I love you too A-Adrien" Mari bit his neck making him moan "M-Mari!"
(10 minutes later of them taking on their clothes and making out)
"A-ahhhh" Adrien bit her nipple and pushed Mari onto the bed "Marinette...I really need to fuck you" He sucked on her nipple while massaging the other making Marinette scream in pleasure "agh! Ahh! Adrien" she covered her mouth but Adrien took it off "You can scream as hard as you can princess...no ones home" Adrien took of his black boxers and thrusted into her "F-Fuck! Mari!" Their bodies started to rock back and forth moans escaping the room and the temperature started to rise "agh! Ah! Ah! Faster!" Adriens dick started to twitch that made Mari moan more "Ahh! Harder! Fuck me!" 5 minutes later Adrien hit her g-spot making Mari cum "A-Ahhhhhhh! Yes! Hit me again please!" Adrien went faster until he hit her and they both cummed "Ahhhhh!" He moaned and stroked her hair "I love you"
"Thank you for making me a better person I love you more"
The end