Chapter 24: Training and snowball fights

"I hate sports", Seungmin complained between his sit-ups while also slightly panting. Hyunjin, who kept the redhead's feet down giggled at that. Everyone knew Seungmin wasn't a fan of physical exercise, mainly because he could use magic for literally everything but it was still somewhat funny to see the younger complain about it.

"Stop laughing at me. I never liked sweating and unnecessary movements. Ask Jisung if you don't believe it", the redhead said, which made siren giggle again. "Maybe I was laughing at something else", the black-haired male responded with a smile on his beautiful facial features. Seungmin just snorted.

A sharp whistle told them they could stop their action and take a short break. Seungmin just stayed on the ground slightly and looking at the high ceiling of the gym. Why did they have sport again? They already had it yesterday. Now, it was Friday, the last day of school before the winter holidays and they were tortured again with physical exercise some people called healthy. Normally they didn't even have sports on Friday but now they would stay three hours in this damn gym.

Excited yells were heard that could only belong to a bunch of shapeshifter, who had fun at running around in circles. Seungmin turned his head to the side to look if he was correct and he was but among those excited shapeshifter were four of his friends. Felix, Minho, Changbin and Chan, who currently was a very pretty normal sized grey wolf. They seemed to have fun while exercising or chasing each other around.

Why they had sports with the class of the hyung line of their group? Nobody knew but nobody asked either. Besides Seungmin had fun at counting how many times Jisung got a little distracted because he was looking at Minho. His current count was thirty-three.  

Yes, Seungmin was aware of Jisung's little crush. Not because the warlock told him, no, the redhead just wasn't blind. Jisung wasn't as good at hiding stuff as he thought. 

"Alright. Listen up everybody", Wonho called to get everybody's attention. Seungmin sat up and looked to the sports teacher, who was accompanied by two of his colleagues. Chae Hyungwon, the rather quiet transformation teacher stood on Wonho's right side and Lee Minhyuk Seungmin's spells and potion teacher stood on the other one.

Seungmin didn't really ask himself why those two were also here. He just figured that Wonho maybe needed the back-up because he had to handle two classes at once.

The whole attention of the gym hall was now on the muscular werewolf. "I know some of you wonder why the schedule for today was changed. Well, we have guests for the following two lessons, who will teach you some useful combat skills. Please welcome Park Junhee, Lee Donghun and Kim Sehyoon better known as Wow of the group A.C.E", Wonho announced.

After this three handsome males entered the gym and some students loudly gasped. This really were three members of one of the strongest combat groups in the supernatural world. They were literal aces in their field and known for an ridiculous amount of strength for a five member group.

Seungmin noticed that some of the students behind him giggled but his focus laid on the three A.C.E members. Park Junhee was the leader of A.C.E and a powerful dryad. It was said that no one could manipulate the force of nature better than him but he was also a very talented healer. The vine tattoo, which was trailing up his arms were very prominent, which was a sign for the incredible amount of power he held.

Lee Donghun, the male with the reddish brown hair on Junhee's right, was a harpy. Untransformed he looked rather harmless but once he had shifted there was no one quicker in the air than him. Even for a harpy he had a lot power in his wings but you also didn't want to take a punch from him.

Kim Sehyoon, better known as Wow, was the warlock with the white hair to Junhee's left. Seungmin probably knew the most about him because he was one of the strongest magical creatures in the supernatural world. He hadn't been recognized for a long time because of the many incredible one of a kind magical creatures such as Lee Taeyong, Nakamoto Yuta, Kim Youngjo or the tree barrier mages of GOT7 but in the end he had proven himself to think outside of the box. He was known for a quick fighting style, which combined spells for combat and spells, which enhanced speed or strength. Some even called him unpredictable due his quick thinking in battle and the amount of spell combinations he could use. If Seungmin could train with him for even an hour he would be blessed.