Leaving the trap house.

•time skip to before they leave the trap house•
Jake and I have been together for a while now. The trap house is getting sold so Jake and I have an apartment together. So right now I'm packing my things to move. Yeah imma miss the trap house but it's for the best I guess. I'm going to miss seeing these loser all day every day.  Decided to take a break and go downstairs.
"Hey baby." Jake said seeing me.
"Hey Jake." I said.
"Whatchu doing?" He asked following me to the kitchen.
"Getting food I'm hungry" I said.
"Nice." He said. I then ordered  f/f (favorite food).
"That looks good." Jake said.
"You want some?" I asked.
"Sure." He said. So I ordered him some. We then started to watch a movie.
•Timeskip•
After a little while post-mates finally gave us our  food, so I paid him and went back to the movie.
"Here you go." I said handing Jake his food.
"Thank you." He said.
"No problem." I said.
•Timeskip•
After the movie I heard Jake call everyone into the living room.
"What's this for?" I asked Jake.
"I have something I wanna talk to y'all about." He said we everyone walked in.
"What's up?" Corey asked sitting down. Once everyone was in there he stood up.
"Well as we all know were leaving the trap house." Jake said.
"Yeah." Everyone said.
"Well I have an idea." He said.
"What is it." Sam said.
"So you know how we made We Love Our Friends." Jake said.
Everyone looked at each other smiling remembering that.
"Yeah." Colby said.
"Well how about we make a Trap house anthem." He said.
"Like a song about the trap house?" Aaron asked.
"Yeah and like rap style." Jake said.
"That sounds fun." Corey said.
"Let's dk it." Sam said and everyone agreed.
•Timeskip•
Everyone was coming up with their part and we decided we would film it the last day we were in the trap house and that we'd all be wearing onesies. Jake would have a pink one, Sam would have a red one, Colby would have black, Corey would have yellow and Aaron would have blue. I didn't really wanna do it, I wasn't good at rap. So they said I could film it.
While they were working on their parts I decided to fishing packing seeing we leave in 3 days. I'm not ready.
•Timeskip•
It was leaving day. They were getting ready for the video. When they were finally ready we filmed.
•Timeskip bc idk what to put•
It took forever to get it over with, but it was pretty funny. They kept messing up and when they would I'd laugh. They got so mad at me for it but it was funny. After everything they changed back into normal clothes.
We all walked outside and looked at the trap house.
"Well this is it." I said.
"Yeah." They said.
"I'm going to miss seeing you idiots every day." I said.
"Y/n we live in the same room, Sam and Colby live in the same building Coreys not that far and I don't know about Aaron." Jake said.
"I know but I mean like waking up and automatically seeing them." I said.
"Yeah." We all said.
"Group hug?" Corey said. And we all got into a hug.
"Well we all better get going." Sam said.
"Yeah." We said and got in our cars. I followed Jake to the apartment because I barley knew where to go to get there.
•Timeskip•
We got there and took all the boxes in.
"So this is where we live now." Jake said bringing in the last box.
"Yeah, it's pretty nice and Oo a balcony." I said walking over to it.
"Yeah I knew you would like that."Jake said laughing.
"Yeah." I said.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.  ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴏᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.