CHAPTER SIX

Jasmine grinned slyly as she looked herself in the mirror. It had taken her a while to convince Siruis she was fine and to tell Remus vaguely what happend in the future, three days to be exact. Thankfully Remus remained calm and agreed whole heartedly to be obliviated when the time came.

The first Hogsmeade weekend had came up and Lily took the opportunity to finally get Jasmine to herself and have a 'girly day'.

Yippee.

But, the fact was, she didn't regret coming in the slightest as she checked out her new hair colour- blonde.

Lily had giggled her head off with the thought of what the boys- more specifically Siruis -would say when they saw their best friends new look. It was common knowledge that particular hair colour was his weakness. The two walked the streets of Hogsmeade chatting animatedly, Lily had yet to get used to Jasmines quirky style as she sported a brown ripped cropped top with yellow tinted glasses, black boots and ripped blue jeans along with her signature hat and many studded earings.

"Honestly, does everyone in America dress like that?"

Jas shrugged casually. "I don't know why it bothers you so much- you're starting to sound like my brother."

The red head huffed, "Well, clearly your brother has some common sense."

The newly turned blonde broke out into a fit of giggles, "Who? Harry? You must be joking! God bless him but these choclate frogs have more sense than him!" She exclaimed, holding the bag up for her mother to see.

Lily huffed.

"That's not very nice."

"It's true! Listen, in our first year he was convinced our potions professor was trying to kill him because our friend saw him muttering under his breath at a quidditch match! Dumber than a bag of rocks." She reprimanded, throwing a piece of choclate in her mouth. 

"Okay, but plenty of eleven year olds make mistakes! My sister Petunia for-" She frowned when she noticed Jasmine flinch. Shaking her head she continued, assuming she'd imagined it, "Anyway, Tuney for instance,"

"She thought our dad was having an affair with the milk woman because she saw them talking when we were eight."

Jas snorted and the red head girl bit back a smile, "Anyway, obviously he wasn't and Tuney has learned from her mistakes." The other girl raised an eyebrow causing Lily to add: "Somwhat."

"Ah! I thought I heard you two- What happened to your hair!?" James dropped whatever he was holding in his hands and it fell to the floor with a cracking sound.

Siruis' eyes hooded slightly as he looked at her with parted lips. Jasmine felt herself blush under his scrutiny.

"I had it dyed. You like?" Before James could answer Siruis marched forward and took Jas roughly by her arm while leading her behind the nearest building. He used his arm to cage her between himself and the bricks, her breathing hitched as he leant closer,

"You're killing me here, Granger."

"W-what do you-"

He leant closer still and Jasmine could feel her heart rate sky rocket, their bodies were now pressed against each other.

"Wheres this coming from, Siruis? Y-you weren't.."

Jas' words failed her as Siruis let out a ragged breath when she said his name. Jasmine had been through a lot in her life, heck, she was the girl who lived. She helped kill Lord Voldemort. She was the youngest chaser in a century. She was used to feeling... powerful. But Siruis made her feel a different kind of power, the way his half open eyes looked at her, the way his breath tickled her skin.