chapter 25

Hey guys! Super here! Starting my own new arc, overseiged arc! Hope you like it! Lasts about 2 chapters, and is very basic.(Also, vote for 2K coming up! Comment what you'd like over here!)

Midoriya groaned as he got up.

He looked to his right, to see the rest of his dorm room, and his alarm clock beeping.

He looked closer, and saw the time.

6:59 A.M

he got up in somewhat of a haste and got in the shower.

After taking a 10 minute bathe, he applied deodorant and got ready in his school uniform.

He rushed out the door, and saw a few people talking.

"Wonder what were going to do today." Ashido says. " Well, we probably are going to do some hero course training, and then the rest if the same. Kero" Tsu says as she placed a finger to the bottom of her lip.

"Yea, were probably going to just do hero training. No biggie." Sero adds, waving a finger left in right infront of him.

"Hey Midori-bro!' kirishima calls as he noticed the greennete standing behind them, deep in thought.

"Huh?" He looks down a step to see kirishima talking with sero, Tsu and Mina.

"Hey guys!" He cheerfully called out, his high spirit helping the dark room.

" Hey midoriya, how you doing today? Kero." Tsu says, greeting the freckled boy.

" I'm good, just a little snoozie about waking up early all over again." He says, giving a tired smile with one eye shut in a non flirtatious way, and bending his back down a bit.

"Yea, thats how most of us are feeling. Let's head to class now before Iida scolds us for being late." Mina says, smiling.

" Ok!" They all agree on unison, as they rush out the door.

Midoriya had revved up his quirk, and dashed through Alliance heights into U.A, and at the door, within a record breaking time of 15.875 seconds.

He swiftly opened the door, revealing a eighth of the class sitting down talking or just goofing off.

He sat down in his respected seat infront of mineta and behind bakugo.

He growled a bit, annoyed his younger prey had to sit behind him.

Deku just ignored the small but noticeable growl and went back to his innocent face.

Uraraka and the rest of the girls slid open the door, panting hardly.

"M..*pant* Mid.. *pant* Mido!" Ashido called out, slowly regaining her breath.

He looked at them, with a questionable look.

" How do you run so fast!" Hagakuru finished off.

He just sheepishly smiled while scratching his chin.

"Quirk.." he said, a little embarresed. And that's the only thing he needed to say before people realized and surounded him.

"Oh yea! Midoriya your quirk is so powerful! But what is it exactly?" Kaminari said.

" Yeah dude, every since the USJ incident you rised to the top strongest!" Kaminari exclaims as everyone nods vigurously.

"W-well, its just... It's like a super power quirk. It let's me power up my body to absurd levels of strength to the the point my body can't handle it, and breaks." He says, repeating he words the class seamingly forgot.