Part 33

Jungkook stood in front of the railings, looking ahead in thought. Thoughts that involved a certain petite figure of a boy. A smile formed on his face as he remembered the softness of his lips against his, the warmth of the insides of his mouth as he tongue glided through. He had never felt the spark he felt for anyone, which was beginning to confuse him. What exactly was he feeling?

"Kooks you are still here?" Jungkook's thought were suddenly interrupted so he turned around and saw Yoongi walking towards him.

"Yeah..." Jungkook returned his gaze to the city lights.

"Why, is something wrong?" Yoongi stood beside him with his back facing the railings as he leaned against it before resting his elbows on them.

"No its just..." Jungkook sighed. "Hyung?" He turned to face Yoongi.

"Yes?" Yoongi responded, focusing his attention on him.

"How do you know when you love someone?" Jungkook asked.

"Why, have you fallen in love with someone?" Yoongi smirked.

"I... maybe." Jungkook replied.

"Do I know that person?" Yoongi asked.

"Aigoo hyung are you going to answer my question or not?" Jungkook said in frustration and Yoongi chuckled.

"Well... you cant stop thinking about your love, you want that person to always be happy, you get happy when they come to mind..." Yoongi smiled subconsciously. "Its like he is a part of me." Jungkook was staring at him as he spoke, deeply in thought. "So who got you confused?" He's thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi's voice.

"Its no one." Jungkook turned to look ahead.

"I know who it is but I just want to hear you say it... Its Jimin right?" Jungkook stared at him for a moment but then nodded. "Why don't you tell him how you feel?"

"I just didn't realize how I feel... but I felt it the moment I saw him lying on the hospital bed... Also I believe he needs someone who will have time for him." Jungkook said, feeling sad by his own words. He wanted Jimin to feel happy, smile everyday. He wanted him to find someone that will be with him and give him all that he wants.

"Don't base yourself on the relationship you had with Ji-Ah." Jungkook turned to look at Yoongi who was staring ahead.

"But..."

    "You never loved her kook. I knew it, you knew it, we all knew it... you were just being considerate towards her... When you fall in love, you will always find a way to be with that person and make him happy." Yoongi said.

"Where's my little meow, meow?" Jungkook turned around after he heard a slurry voice, only to see Hoseok walking with a slight stagger into the balcony.

"I told you not to drink too much." Yoongi said, noticing his boyfriend was drunk. Hoseok gasp, placing his hand on his chest like he felt offended.

"I didn't drink." He reached Yoongi and circled his hands around his waist and placed his head on his chest. "I only drank fruit juice." Yoongi chuckled.

"Really? What fruit Juice?" Yoongi asked, also circling his hands around him.

"The juice... with fruits in it." Hoseok slurred, giggling after. "I want to sleep." He yawned. Yoongi gently carried him bridal style.

"I will take him to the room, See you later... If you decide to spend the night her please pay to the receptionist." Yoongi said and Jungkook chuckled before watching him carry a sleeping Hoseok away.

     "Jimin please try to remember." Taehyung said in frustration.Since they arrived from the party, He has been trying to get Jimin to remember what he did. They were still seated on the sofa in the same clothes.

"I didn't do anything." Jimin replied.

"Oh Jiminie..." Taehyung sighed.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said in a quiet voice, lowering his head down to his sleeves as he played with them.

"Oh no its OK." Taehyung noticed the sadness in his voice and expression. He shifted closer to him and wrapped his hand around him figure.

"I'm giving you a hard time." Jimin leaned into the hug, burying his head in his chest.

"No you are not, do you know why?" Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jimin asked with curiosity.

"Because you are my cute squishy friend." Jimin giggled. "Lets take our bath then we can go to bed OK." Taehyung broke the hug before getting up from the sofa.

"OK." Jimin replied.

"So did you like the party today?" Taheyung asked as he walked to the room.

"Yes." Jimin responded with enthusiasm. He remembered everything but the most dominating memory was that of his kiss. He squealed and lay on the sofa, placing his head on the armrest.

    "I didn't realize you enjoyed it that much." Jimin flinched when he head Taehyung's voice behind the sofa, causing him to focus his attention on him. "Did you see something nice?"He walked around to sit on the sofa beside Jimin who was now also sitting.

"Well..." He squealed again.

"What?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Jungkook kissed me." Jimin said with a huge smile.

"What?..." Taehyung's face dropped. "He did it again?... Does he think he can just be kissing people like that?" Taehyung was getting angry.

"But I let him." Jimin said. "It was so beautiful Taetae, I felt happy, especially when I felt him moving his tongue in my..."

"Oh I will kill him." Taehyung interrupted, now furious.

"Why?" Jimin was both concerned and confused. Taehyung noticed it and quickly smiled.

"I was just Joking." He said, causing Jimin to smile again. "So when did it happen... wait... was it at the balcony?" Jimin nodded.

"But then he stopped." Jimin pouted.

"Why?" Taehyung was curious even though he was still angry.

"Because he said my eyes were glowing." Jimin said.

"so yo..." Taehyung suddenly stared at him, putting his words together. "Your eyes began to glow after he kissed you?"

"Yes." Jimin nodded. Realization suddenly hit him, everything was coming to place now. He could have never brought Jimin's power out with the method he was using. His power was triggered by his emotions. This means he felt something strong in that kiss.