CH. 17 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 2.)

Lance smirked to himself in satisfaction, eyeing my now seated self.

Lucas raised his eyebrows in surprise, giving Lance a nod of approval.

Lance then rubbed his hands together, giving me a deadly stare, "You're 15 Violet. You're a child."

I narrowed my eyes.

Who was he to be pointing fingers?

I bit my tongue, digging my nails into my palms, "When you were 15 you had already lost your virginity," I tutted, raising my eyebrows up at him.

"—At least I didn't go that far," I finished, rolling my eyes at Lance.

Lucas nodded again, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

There's the attitude he was anticipating from me.

Lance should've known better than to expect I'd take unfair treatment lightly.

Lance narrowed his eyes, "Well, you probably would've if it hadn't been for Evan interrupting your little love-sesh with, what was his name? Wilson?" Lance retorted with a cringe.

I bit the inside of my cheek, "It's Wyatt."

Lance rolled his eyes.

"—Evan?" Lucas croaked out, recognizing the name. He shot me a deathly glare, "Evan had to break them apart?"

How'd Lucas know Evan? Evan did say something to me in Italian when I left, but I can't seem to remember now... my head won't stop spinning.

"As far as I know," Lance replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

He then panned to me, looking me up and down, "You know... I could sue him for you being underage," he prodded angrily, "Don't forget you are still a minor, after all."

I scoffed, leaning back in my chair, "No you can't, dumb ass. That's only if we had, 'sexual interactions' which, we didn't!" I bit, "Not that I should even have to explain myself to you guys. It's not like I openly ask about your sex lives!"

I actually don't know what I would've done with Wyatt if Evan hadn't swooped in.

Did I want to lose my virginity to someone I had just met?

Lance gave a stern shake of his head, "What don't you understand about, 'you are not aloud to be with boys'?"

My jaw dangled loose and I threw my hands up in the air, "It was a kiss Lance!" I screamed, "An innocent kiss!"

Kade scoffed, running a hand through his hair, "A kiss is not an innocent kiss when you decide to shove your tongue down the other person's throat. I would know."

I grimaced, turning my head in Kade's direction, "Shut up!"

Kade smirked, "What? Embarrassed we know what you did?" He grinned cockily.

I bit the inside of my cheek, refusing to engage with Kade's taunting.

I turned my attention back to Lance, "Can we please have this discussion privately? I don't feel comfortable discussing my business in front of everyone."

Lance tilted his head at my request.

His mouth cracked open slightly, revealing his sharp white teeth.

"You are in no position to be asking for special treatment, missy. If you're going to act like an immature little girl and disobey orders, you're going to be treated like an immature little girl who needs all of her brothers to watch over her," He stated.