Fan Meeting

Izuku's POV

Aika and I have been training with Remix for a few days now. It was pretty fun and we even helped many people during the patrol around the city.

Remix mostly taught us how to enhance our musical talents and our quirks but eventually we got to battle her directly. Sometimes it would be me against her, Aika against her, or even both of us against her.

She's pretty strong in hand-on-hand combat, long distance attacks, and even the usage of her quirk. Aika and I haven't been able to defeat her alone but when we attack together, we can defeat her...sometimes.

"Good morning!" I said, yawning as I stepped into the living room. "Bacon and eggs?"

"Yep!" Aika said, setting the plates down. "I don't really know what else to cook since I already tried all the menus I knew these past few days..."

"Well, I can cook if you want. I don't mind." I said, smiling as I sat down. I started eating and Aika stared at me. "Hmm? Is there something you need?"

"Izu...Did you forget something?" Aika asked.

"I don't think so...Why?" I asked. Aika sighed. "Wait, where's Remix?"

"She left early because she had more patrol to do." Aika said, taking a bite out of her own breakfast. "Did you really forget the fan meeting today even after so much time of being a celebrity?"

"Oh crap! The fan meeting!" I yelled, dropping my chopsticks. "I'm so forgetful! It's at 8 am, right?"

Aika simply nodded, laughing as she continued eating her bacons. She was already dressed up and nearly finished with her food.

I quickly stuffed the food in my mouth, drinking my milk before going to brush my teeth. I quickly took a shower, drying my hair afterwards. I changed into a light blue hoodie and black ripped jeans.

I had 30 minutes left when I finished getting ready. I put on a mask and sunglasses when we got on the car to the location of the fan meeting. I sat in the waiting room and soon enough, fans began to pile in, to watch the fan meeting.

I smiled at Aika and we got on stage, a few minutes after 8 am. We greeted our fans and performed a few songs. Afterwards, we started the fan sign.

Time Skip

We were nearly done signing everyone's album. We got a lot of presents and letters from our fans. Everything seemed to be going just fine, the fans were slowly making their way home and everything was going smoothly.

That was until one of our fans screamed.

We looked up to see that a young girl has been captured by a man...Stain to be exact. He stared right at me and smirked, an evil aura radiating off of him.

"Let her go, Stain. She hasn't done anything to you." I said, standing up.

"Oh, but I want to see how far you'll go. Just how far you so called heroes will go to save this...pitiful girl." Stain said, a purr like sound echoing his words.

"Aika...Evacuate everyone. I'll take him on alone." I whispered. Aika reluctantly nodded. "If you don't see me at the house in an hour, call Remix for help."

Aika sighed and wished me good luck. She started evacuating everyone so that chaos wouldn't break out in the middle of the citizens. Although...If I'm being honest here, I think it already did.

After making sure that everyone else was gone, I faced Stain once again.

"Fight me head on. Don't use others to get what you want, Stain. Let the poor girl go, she doesn't deserve to be harmed." I spat, glaring at him.

The villain merely smirked and dropped the girl, who ran away without a word. He stared at me for awhile, then rushed into an alleyway.

I quickly chased after him and after a few moments, I managed to find him. He was standing still, completely still. Everything was silent, not even the sound of breathing came from him. He stood facing away from me, and although I'd hate to admit it, I was terribly intimidated. Just the sight of him gave me chills.

"What do you want?" I managed to croak out, breaking the chilling silence.

"I want to test you. You seem worthy enough to be a true hero, but I need to see for myself, Izuku Midoriya." He said, slowly turning around to meet my terrified gaze. He chuckled on seeing my reaction.

He quickly shortened the distance between us. He threw his knives at me and two of the three manage to stab me. One in the shoulder, the other one in the thighs. Before he could get any closer, I stumbled back, maintaining a good enough distance from him.

"You may have harmed me, but I won't let you harm anyone else." I said, firmly. I was trying to stay strong although my shaky voice said otherwise.

"Midoriya! Stop!" I heard a voice from behind. I turned to see Iida. "I'm going to be the one to kill him."

"Ah, your friend I see...Well, I'll just have to get rid of him first." Stain said, monotonously. He suddenly disappeared from my view, appearing right behind Iida. "Such a selfish person like you can't possibly be a real hero."

Stain instantly stabbed Iida, licking his blood. Iida seemed to freeze in place and I could feel my eyes widen.

'He can freeze people by licking their blood.'

I stood up and ran at Stain with all my strength. He saw me running and dodged but that wasn't my real goal anyways. I pushed Iida away and carried him out of the alleyway. I saw Stain run to a different alley and followed him, quickly.

"Excuse me, my friend's injured and he's on..." I looked around, holding my phone slightly away to get a good view of the environment around me. "He'll probably be near xxx Street! Please send help!"

I ended the call when I found Stain. I watched him quietly, analyzing his every move. I trembled with fear, but tried to hide it the best I could. I gulped and took a few deep breathes to steady my pounding heart. I winced several times due to the pain of my injuries but I was able to stay standing.

"I see...You chose to save that selfish friend of yours instead of saving yourself." Stain broke the silence, his eyes not leaving me even once. "Heroic, but I need more proof."