New clothes (part 2)

The whole gang then look for things they would want to wear.

Gilbert then got his bag, and took off searching. All-Star went to look for the best, by finding the expensive stuff. Footsoldier thought of going with the pants section first.

Footsoldier pov
So I went towards the pant section, cause why not. When I did found the section, I went looking for my size. I did, but they were covered with dirt. Checking the other pants, I saw one that caught my eye, it was a dark red pants. Luckily it was my size, putting it on the cart I kept on looking.

All-Star pov
I need to show that guy that I look good in everything, so that means I will look for the most expensive clothes that I can find.
Hmm.
I found a nice pair of shoes, they were white, with a blue electric line.
Cool, it's expensive... I'll buy it.

Gilbert pov
I went to look for clothes that I would need. For example if it's October right know I will need a sweater. It's starting to get breezy.
"Yes!!" I found a very nice warm sweater, really nice. I'm going to check the price. Okay, it's a little on the pricy side, but it's fine.
Walking to the shirts section, I see a shirt with pizza printed on it.
Patrick would love this!
Grabbing the shirt, I put it on my basket.

No one's pov
The boys then got there clothes, and started to head home. They were going to see on what they bought. Having a showdown on who looks best.
Footsoldier got up taking his bag to his house. All-Star went behind him, and Gilbert as well.
"So what do you guys got?" Gilbert asked, taking his bag placing it on the ground. All-Star seem to follow.
"Three pairs of pants, four shirts, and one pair of shoes." Taking the clothes to his room to change. Gilbert, and All-Star sat down on the couch talking about the news.
"So what do you think?" Footsoldier came out looking good as he can be.

Gilbert then clapped being the adorable brother type he is goes to change in his clothes

Gilbert then clapped being the adorable brother type he is goes to change in his clothes. Coming back with new glasses, a turtle neck sweater, and skinny jeans.

 Coming back with new glasses, a turtle neck sweater, and skinny jeans

All-Star then got confident walking to change comes back looking okay. He was wearing a yellow shirt with the brand GOLD on it.

 He was wearing a yellow shirt with the brand GOLD on it

"Do I look great?" All-Star then asked. Footsoldier just laughed, on his choice of clothes. Gilbert just clapped.
"HENRY IF YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THEN WHY DON'T YOU LAUGH ABOUT YOURSELF!!!" Footsoldier then continued laughing. All-Stars face red in embarrassment then smacked Henry.

"Oww, I'm sorry-sorry!!" Henry grabbed his head. Gilbert then heard the phone ring, he picked it up to know who was calling.
It was Zomboss, and he wanted them to come over to his place.
"Guy's!!" Gilbert shouted to the boys who were still fighting.
"Zomboss called us to his place." Finishing the sentence got All-Star, and Henry confused.
Henry then spoke."Wut?"

Author note: who looked better tell me in the comments if you want.