[Chapter 10] "The Guild"

{Edited}

[Before it starts, thank you all for getting this novel all the way to 3200 reads. It means so much to me that people are actually enjoying the stuff I am making. It is the first light novel that I have ever created, so it might be a little rough around the edges, but nevertheless, thank you all for the support I have been receiving. <3 you guys.]

__________________________

Previously: 

"Time to see what I am getting myself into!" 

I walk into the guild.

Elsewhere...

(Leo) - "So, you are telling me that the filth you call Ellie in that weak party is the only one in the kingdom who has [Heal](S)? I hate to go to such a weak party for this favor, but I will get healed one way or another, even if I have to bend some of the rules to get that." 

A twisted smile appears on his face as he makes his way back to the Kingdom of Dawn.

(End)

______________________________

When I walk into the guild, I look around to see the typical fantasy stuff. You know, the hot receptionist and a bunch of drunk idiots who claim to be badass adventurers that just get beaten up down the line.

I start to walk up to the receptionist when...

(Typical Drunk Man) - "Hey little missy, this isn't a place for children, so go back to your mommy before you get some boo boo's." 

His friends at his table start to laugh.

Speak of the devil. Even when I thought it would be different for me, why the hell are all of the stereotypes coming together. With the inn, monsters, and typical guild scenes like this dumbass here.

(Haku) - "First of all, I'M NOT A FEMALE. Second, you are just a disposable character in this stupid novel that is probably being written right now."

(Author) - Oh shit, how did he know?

(Drunk Man) - "What the hell are you talking about? Have you lost your mind talking to an experienced C rank adventurer like that?"

I wonder what a fodder character like him has for a status. 

"Appraisal."

___________________________________________

[John Smith]

[Race: Human?]

[Age: 38]

[Level 32]

[Stats]

HP: 1950

Attack: 470 (+200)

Speed: 120 (+50)

Defense: 250 (+50)

Magic: 10

Intelligence: 20

Luck: 40

Skills:

[Slash](C) [Twin Sword Strike](D) [Pierce](B) [Hammer Fist](C) [Swordsmanship](C)

Special Skills: None

Passive Skills: [Hard Headed](B) [Pain Nullification](D)

Titles: Drunkard, C rank adventurer, Thug

Equipment: Twin Swords (+150 Attack) Leather Chestplate (+50 Defense) Leather Gauntlets (+50 Attack) Leather Boots (+50 Speed)