6

"EXO..?" He mumbled to himself, running his fingers through his hair.

He read the message in a low voice.

Dear V,
Hello, our group name is EXO and you may know us from the web.
We are a known gang in Seoul and have messaged you to make a deal.
There are two choices:
1. We are meeting with BTS, and we are giving you the chance to capture them and hand them into the police as long as you leave our group alone and don't try come after us.
2. If you decline, you will forever be on our list of people to kill and good luck finding BTS on your own.
Regards, EXO.

"Fuck you too" He mumbled, a few rebellious strands falling back onto his forehead.

The man leaned back on the chair, his arms placed behind his head as he thought to himself.
'It's not a horrible choice, but how do I know they aren't lying..?'

+++

"Mum what- no I'm busy."

"But son! I need you~ I can't do it alone." A pitched voice rang from the other line.

The brunettes eyebrows were bouncing up and down, obviously annoyed.

"Mum, I'm busy I can't come with you to meet your friends."

"Just this one time!" She replied.

"No-"

"WaIT- I will uhhh... buy you icecream?"

"Mum I'm not twelve! Gosh, if you really need me I'll come along but I'll stay for no longer than 20 minutes."

There was a squeal heard from the other line as the brunette quickly pulled the phone away from his ear, saving himself from the loud sound.

"Be at XXX in 20 minutes." The call ended and Taehyung threw his phone onto his bed, cursing himself a few times before throwing on the first shirt and pants he could find.
It ended up being a plain white T and blue ripped jeans.
The shirt was tucked into the pants with chains hanging off the side and a few rings on his fingers.

The brunette grabbed his phone before heading downstairs and grabbing his sneakers then running out the door.

+++

Goosebumps pricked the brunettes skin as he sat down at the table with his mother who was ranting to her friends.
Her hands were tightly gripped in Taehyung's who was staring at the sky, annoyed.

He checked his phone once again, he had been here for nearly 3 hours.

He didn't want to be rude and interrupt though, so he just sat impatiently fiddling with his fingers while watching the clouds pass by.
His slender fingers ran through his hair once again, strands continued to fall on his forehead as his thick eyebrows were in a straight line, furrowing now and then from the squeals that would escape the groups of girls mouthes.
They were acting like high school girls in a drama and it was driving him mad.

"Taehyungie" His mother called him, he looked towards her and raised his eyebrows.

"The girls want to know when you're getting a girlfriend."

"Gosh- I don't know" He whined.

"But Taehyung you're such a handsome young man, you need a girl!" One of his mothers friends complained.

He just smiled and shook his head, looking back up to the sky.
"I'm going to get going mum, it was fun ladies." He gave them a small smile before quickly making his escape before his mother could say anything.

'Finally. How long can they just sit and talk there for, damn.'

After arriving back at home he pushed his face straight into his beds pillows, but getting up soon after and changing into some more comfortable clothes. He had found this PJ's that were blue and white stripes with a small cartoon characters littered on the shirt and pants.
It was still early when Taehyung checked the time. He started scrolling through his feed, his slender fingers swiping non-stop, not one thing catching his eye.

He was starting to get bored and uncomfortable as he lay on his bed, his striped pyjamas were twisting more everything he rolled around the bed, too much that they were nearly choking him.
He was wrapped like a burrito in all the blankets and didn't want to move, even though he was starting to get bored at the constant pictures of a random girl poking her ass out, or a news report about this or that.

Instead, he let his eyelids close and was sent off into dreamland.

+++

"Fuck I'm late!"

"Why didn't I put the goddam alarm clock on?!" Taehyung was busy scolding himself as he thrashed around, trying to get ready as quick as possible.

Once again, chucking on whatever clothes he could find and running to the bathroom, nearly hitting the wall on the way there.
He violently brushed his teeth and combed his hair, not bothering to look in the mirror as he grabbed his phone and raced out of the building and towards the bus stop.

"Sorry I'm late ma'am." He bowed to his manager with a face of guilt as he looked up.

The woman just stood there smiling at him.

"It's alright, you probably stayed a bit overtime last shift when you closed the store, so a few minutes late wont do much harm." Her warm smiled made Taehyung's boxy smile lift up on his face as he innocently nodded and got to work.

It was a normal day, most of the customers were teenagers around 15 or so years old, some elders here and there so it was a pretty chill day.
He got his work done quickly, cleaning up after then making his way out the door after bowing to his manager.

Nothing much happened, but he was getting a weird feeling that someone was watching him as he walked home.
His pockets were empty and he only had a few dollars left for dinner, so he rather walk instead of waste money on the bus.

It was only the afternoon, yet it felt as if all the criminals were already out stalking their prey, but nonetheless he shrugged off the feeling and continued his way home.
The brunette had been lacking on his main job, since he had been feeling stressed he hadn't been working as much and looking out for BTS, they hadn't even done too many big robberies and there was barely any information, so what was the point he would think.

Throwing his keys on the countertop he went up to his room and checked the laptops on the desk, looking back to the email sent.

How did they even find my email?

What am I going to say back?... Will I even write back.

Should I just avoid it like I do with all my life problems?

He slid the keyboard closer as his fingers hovered over the buttons, getting ready to send a message back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I haven't been uploading much, didn't think anyone liked this book aha.

Thanks to the people who said they enjoy it, makes me smile :)

Hope you're all staying safe and enjoy! <3