🎃this is halloween pt.2 | various x reader🎃

Author's Note:

Today's the day! Today's the F*CKING day!! Happy Halloween, lovelies!!!

The results were pretty damn close to a tie. However, the deadline for voting was Oct. 20th. So if you voted after that, I apologize. To those of you who didn't vote for the winner, I'll make it up to you in future oneshots. Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

Spelling/Grammatic Error Warning: I didn't get the chance to edit this. So if you see a mistake, just ignore its existence.

Happy Haunting!

Previously:

I'm so nervous!

All the Magic Knights were assembled with their squads once again as we awaited the main event. My hands shook as I looked down at the ballot.

Who should I vote for?

I take one more look at my surroundings, admiring all the wonderful costumes. Upon doing so, my eyes lock with him.

He's the one.

Smiling to myself, I place my vote and walk back to my squad.

Now, we wait.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

Unknown Point of View:

If anyone is Queen, it should be her. I've never seen a costume look so radiant. The way her dress hugs her torso and flows down from her waist is spellbinding. By the looks of it, other knights are thinking the same. Her ballot is overflowing with votes. I feel a small pang in my chest at the thought of her having more admirers. But then again, who am I to have her all to myself?

King Julius announces that there are seven minutes remaining to cast our votes. I've already voted, of course. I wonder who she voted for.

Narrator's Point of View:

While the voting portion of the party is exciting and all, the following event is what many guests look forward to. After Julius crowns the King and Queen, they'll bring out the alcohol, smoke machines, loud music, and whatever else they can. Sounds a bit out of character for the Magic Knights, yes, but what can I say? These people love their off days.

But I'm getting too ahead of myself, so let's check in with the judges while we await the final results.

Marx's Point of View:

"King Julius, the votes are in. Our assistants are counting up the points as we speak."

"Excellent! Are the crowns ready?"