Ch.1 First Day

Adora pov

I walked into the school and went to my locker. I put some brand new notebooks and a few folders into the locker and closed it. I was on my way to class but bumped into 2 people.

"I- I'm sorry. I wasn't paying atten-" In was cut off by the girl with pink glittery hair.

The girl offered a hand to help me up." It's ok. But are you ok? That was a pretty hard fall." She said as a I grabbed her hand and she helped me up.

The boy handed me my things that fell into the floor." Hi. I'm bow and this is glimmer. Wanna be friends?" He said with sparkles in his eyes. He seemed... enthusiastic? Let's go with that...yeah.

I nodded."I'm adora. And can I get some help finding my classes?" I handed them my schedule and their faces lit up.

The girl handed me my schedule." You have the same class as us! Yay! Let's go!" She and Bow led me to the class and I sat down.

A few minutes later

I was taking notes when a Brunette walked in. ' She's cute.... wait I can't fall for a girl I just met. STOP IT ME.' I said to myself and went back to taking notes.

Then she threw a folded paper at me and motioned for me to read it. I opened the note and then looked at the brunette. I nodded a bit curiouser and put the note in my pocket.

Note

Meet me in the girls bathroom after class.

After class(sorry for all the time skips)

I went to the girls bathroom. The brunette had left already and I was soon after her but she was already gone from the class so I guessed she was in the bathroom already. When I walked into the girls restroom the brunette was sitting on the counter.

"I see you took my note seriously. Names Catra." She said and I realized that she was a biker. ' I couldn't be much more of an idiot. Look at what she's wearing. Embassy adora.' Catra was wearing a leather jacket, jeans, fingerless gloves, and she had a motorcycle key in her pocket. I could tell because she slipped it into her pocket when I walked in.

I snapped out of my thoughts quickly." I'm adora." I kept my eyes on the brunette. She was slender and strong looking.

Catra's pov

I chuckled adora looked at me. "Hey cutie my eyes are over here." That got her attention and she blushed and looked away.

"I..... I I'm was......--" she was stuttering and blushing trying to find an excuse. It was hilarious.

" I'm kidding. Geeze your so easy to embarrass. Meet me after school." After that we both left the restroom and went to continue our day.

After school

Met up with adora after school and we talked till I got to my motorcycle. I got my helmet and put it on her head.

"I'm giving you a ride. Not takin no for an answer. Where do you live?" I said and we got on.

"Oh it's ----- ---------- ------- --- thank you so much Catra. Wait.... I remember you! We lived near each other until my parents passed away... oh that's right I'm supposed to meet my foster new mom today." She said with a sigh. She was holding my waist tightly and I could feel her against me. I dropped her off and we exchanged numbers. She went inside the house and I just went home... wait...it's more like hello than home....

--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Oooh what's gonna happen next? I know I'm a stinker. Ill post tomorrow most likely. This is so much fun!! Either way I may write ch.2 now.... nah. Whenever a post hits let's say 5 likes then ill make one right when I see it. Toodles!