two

📚

📚

Lavender, 03:07 P.M 』

"What has gotten into you? I never thought you'd do that!" Jimin laughed along with my cousin, (c/n)

I rolled my eyes, clearly unaffected by the whole teasing thing.

"You guys are so stupid. I'm sure he likes confident girls, he's so shy."

"So what?" asked (c/n) "Doesn't mean he likes you."

Right then, the bell rang. The three of us turned to the entrance, seeing a familiar face entering the shop.

I tried to contain my excitment and whispered. "It's him! He came back—oh my God, maybe he wants to ask me out? Hey Jimin, how do I look?"

"Great. And he's coming." he whispered back "Hi sir, how may I help you?"

(c/n) and I both backed off from the counter, leaving Jimin with the customer I wished I could run to and hug tight. His squishy cheeks made me want to pinch them, so cute.

"Let's get back to work (y/n), I'm not paying you to stare like some pervert."

I heard Jimin snort at that.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked straight to a group of middle schoolers who looked like they could use some help.

Once I was done with them, I spotted the cutie walking to the main door with a small plastic bag. Refusing to let him leave without talking, I rushed towards the door brave in a poor attempt to hold him back.

He froze as he saw me approaching. I adressed him a shy smile. "Hi."

He frowned. "Hi." I smiled again. "Huh, can I go?"

I realized I was blocking the exit and decided to make the most of it.

"You may." He was about to move but I continued. "Only if you tell me your name."

He took a step back, clearly startled by my behavior. His brown eyes darkened as he glared at me. "Why the fuck would I?"

Despite his annoyed tone, his prominent cheeks turning red didn't go unnoticed. He was grewing embarrassed and I enjoyed that. It made him even cuter.

I offered him my hand, hoping he would shake it. "I'm (y/n)."

Still glaring at me, he hesitantly took it. We shared a small handshake, and nd I loved the feeling of his smooth skin against mine.

"Can I leave now?"

I stepped aside, allowing him to leave. The handshake was satisfying enough, not to mention I didn't want to scare him or anything.

He rolled his eyes as he practically ran outside to prevent me from trapping him once again. However, he paused for a second, standing outside the bookshop. With shifty eyes, he spoke: "I'm Yoongi."

Then he left for good.

A huge grin crept up my face as I walked back to Jimin who had witnessed everything.

"You're being creepy. I bet he'll sue your ass."

I shrugged, smile still plastered on my face. "Yoongi... I hope we'll meet again." I mumbled.