Can't escape

I have too much work and didn't check the grammar. Peace.

***

"You know..." Jungkook sat beside you on the couch.

"Hum?" You briefly stopped watching the TV to pay attention to him.

"Since Mia left..." he smirks.

"Hum.." you control your urge smile, you knew exactly what he wanted.

"We can settle somethings.." he approaches you more and more.

"Settle...somethings?" You gaze his lips.

"Yeah.." he comes even closer and you back up.

You're now basically laying on the couch, except that your arms are bended to give your torso some support. Jungkook leans closer each second and positioned himself between your legs.

One of his arms over the backrest of the couch and the other right beside you, reaching the armrest.

You bite your lower lip anticipating.

Jungkook leans in, his lips brushes feathery against yours.

"I have this problem, you know?..." he speaks in a low and husky tone.

"Problem?" You follow his intoxicating hypnosis.

"Yeah.. since that day, I can't focus on working..." he brushes his hips against yours.

"That day?" You eagerly buck your hips against his.

He licks his lips fast anticipating to feel you more.

"That day I.." he briefly pauses to kiss you, he couldn't resist the temptation, you were just too close.

"I almost made you mine..." he whispers between the greedy kiss.

You remain shut, your core boiling up and clenching.

Jungkook traced kissed through your jawline, reaching your earlobe.

"I want you so bad, babe..." his hand once supporting him on the backrest, now gripping your waist tightly.

You feel your whole body react, shivering, hurting, clenching and overflowing desire.

Jungkook rubs his bulge against your core sensually and you slowly spread your legs. He groan, biting your earlobe gently.
Your whole body shivers and you give up on supporting your body. Your hands reach his hair, accepting him in.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, touching his forehead on yours.

"I can't hold back today..." he frowns while closing his eyes.

In a fast move, he removes his shirt, tossing it somewhere you couldn't care less.

"I.." you attempt to talk but he kisses you hungrily.

He brings you over, straddling him. You gasp surprised but follow his lead. His lips never leaves yours.
You bravely leaves his lips and kiss his neck, Jungkook drop his head back, making it easier for you. You grip on his hair tightly while tracing sloppy kisses all over his neck and collarbone.

Jungkook moan low, while you unconsciously rub your folds against his bulge. His hands grabs your hips forcing them even closer to his bulge.

You abruptly get up, causing on him a slightly confusion. You knee before him and his expressions change drastically.

He had a dark and lustful expression, Jungkook bit his lower lip while you approach his core and unbuckle his belt.

"Oh...you wanna play eh?" He grabbed your nape hair in a full grip.

You glup nervously, hesitating for a brief moment. However Junfkook help you out by taking his dick out of his undies. He grabs it and gently presses against your lips while his other hand gripping your hair, push you against the tip os his dick.

Your lips embrace the tip of it, slowly you let it in. You've never done that before, but the way his expressions turned now, you just wish you could've done it before.

Jungkook frowned in pleasure and sensitiveness. You bob bob your head slowly on his whole length. Your saliva starts to leak all over his base and it gets easier to go faster.

His groans and low moaning were giving you a hard time down to your core. You wanted to be touched, so much.

You could tell how much he was enjoying by his trip on your hair, his muscles tensing and his voice that was a little bit louder now.

Jungkook hips started to buck up to meet your pace and you dared to look up and check his features.

"Oh my..."He held a pleasured smirk and closed his eyes slowly, gently throwing his head back.

The fact he was so lost in pleasure because of you made your desires boil even more and you speed up your peace on his dick.

"F....fuck!" Jungkook let out a loud groan as your pace changed.

"Babe if you...keep like that.." his tone was so husky, he was completely ruined and breathless.

All of that was just like a fuel to you. His desperately moaning and his whole body tensing was making you so damn horny. You decided then, to reach the deepest you could, causing his dick to touch your throat. At frist you felt so weird and questioned why people do this, but then, listening to his loud moaning you finally understood why. It's about pleasure, so much pleasure.

You kept going deep randomly and sometimes holding his dick in as your throat clenched uncontrollably.

"Fu-uck..."As if he was in pain, he frowns.

But you knew that was pure pleasure and he was enjoying it so much.

"Babe I..." Jungkook held his breath in and closed his eyes tightly.

He threw his head back and tensed his whole body, bucking his hips against your mouth.

For your surprise something shot inside your mouth, you couldn't really taste it or anything, since he was pretty deep when that happened, by reflect you just swallow it.

You could still hear his heavy and fast breathing when his hand finally released your hair.

Jungkook looked down bitting his lips as if he did something wrong and didn't dare to look at you.

You sat, more like falling, on the floor some steps away from him and had a confusing expression on your face.

"I..." he broke the silence.

You look up, to gaze him.

"I'm sorry..." he facepalm gently shaking his head in denial.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●
HOES!!!
I MISSED YOU SO BAD OMG *cry*

How are y'all?  Have you been eating good and drinking water correctly?

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. More to come heheeheh.

Unnie love yallll!