22

Namjoon

The weekend I spent with Haewon was great and not because we did stuff together. But because she was fun to be around. She was funny, smart and always managed to make me feel good about myself. I wasn't as confident as it seemed but she knew that. It was like she could see straight through it and I was glad when she didn't treat me any differently.

After I had dropped her off at home, I sped round to Jin's house and hoped that he didn't have someone in his bed because I needed to talk to him.

I let myself in and greeted his family before rushing upstairs to his bedroom. I shoved the door open and he was laying on his front fast asleep. Thankfully, no girl in his bed. I walked over to his bed and smacked the back of his head, making him gasp and jump up looking around in shock.

"Namjoon, what the hell!" He said falling back onto his front, "Why are you here?"

"I need to talk to you,"

"And it couldn't wait until the morning?"

"Jin, it's gone midday,"

Jin glanced at his clock, "Oh. Then, what's up?"

"I don't fucking know!" I said grabbing my head, "I am so confused and I don't know what to do. I'm a smart guy but I can't figure out what this feeling is and why I don't want it to go away. Jin, it's scaring me,"

Jin sighed, "Alright. Let me get dressed and we can go out for food. I'm hungry,"

"Jin, did you have someone in your bed last night?"

"Huh? Why do you ask?"

"Because you don't wear girls underwear," I said my face burning, "And you are covered in love bites,"

Jin moved his cover and laughed, pulling a pair of lacy red knickers from underneath, "Shit. She went home with no underwear on. That's fucking brilliant,"

"How is that brilliant?" I exclaimed, "What if she-"

"I guess you didn't have sex over this weekend," Jin yawned and got to his feet.

"Jin!" I said quickly turning around, "You're naked,"

"Well, would you look at that. So I am," He laughed, "Alright. Get out. Give me 5 minutes and we can leave,"

I was chewing my lip as Jin ate his food. I had told him what was on my mind and he just carried on eating like my problem was nothing.

"Jin, you have to help me,"

"I don't see how you need help," Jin said, "You enjoyed spending time with her, you treated her to a dress and shoes, you didn't let her pay for anything. You laughed the whole weekend and you woke up spooning her,"

"And? What does that have anything to do with-"

"Namjoon, you are in denial about how you feel about her," Jin said, "You have just told me that every time she smiles or looks at you, you freak out and your heart skips a beat,"

"Maybe I'm ill,"

"Jesus fucking christ," Jin said, "I knew you were innocent but Jesus. You are on another level, my friend,"

"I don't get it,"

Jin looked at me like I was an idiot, "If I have to tell you, then you clearly have no fucking clue,"

"Jin, I need help,"

Jin groaned, "You're an idiot. A complete idiot!"

"So what if I am?"