23

Note: "This" means it is in french.
Hope you guys didn't forget that they are in France

Taehyung's POV
"What's going on guys?", I asked as I held my hand tightly onto the car handle.

"Y/N is in the Emergency Room.", Jimin answered without looking at me with his eyes still on the road.

"WHAT?!", I screeched as my mind processed his words.

"How did that happen? Wasn't she in a stable condition?", I asked again.

This time Jungkook answered me, "We don't know hyung, only Yoongi hyung knows what happened."

~timeskip~

Reaching the hospital as we entered, the first thing that greeted us was the sight of Yoongi hyung with tears in his eyes muttering to himself "no, no not again..." with all the other hyungs circling around him with tears of their own yet trying their best to calm Yoongi hyung down.

As we ran up to the others we saw that even 슈중 and 슈라 was there. Their faces held no tears but what surprised us was their worried filled eyes. I never thought that they cared so deeply of Y/N, especially since we were only technically here as a cooperation thing.

After that, we all paid our full attention to Yoongi hyung as he tried to explain what had happened before this as clear as possible without hiccuping.

"It was my turn to watch her, so I was just talking to her, you know? Since the doctor said that she can hear us even in the comatose state so I was just talking to her, then I felt her hand move. I pulled away only to see her fingers twitching. I was elated..."

I could see hyung's eyes light up as he said that, but his eyes darkened as fast as it came.

"B-but it didn't last long, all of a sudden the machine started to beep and not even a second later, a s-straight line. This leads to where we are now I-I suppose."

Out of nowhere, 슈중 all of a sudden ran up to yoongi, grabbed him up by his collar and yelled at him in rage "This is how you take care of her?! Huh?! If anything happens to her, I'll make sure you suffer! Mark my words!"
슈라 then hurriedly pulled 슈중 away from Yoongi, apologising for his behaviour, "Sorry for his actions... Though, if anything DOES happen to her, you're as good as dead."

He then traced his finger around his neck making a cut action of sliting his throat. He then continued, "A word of advice, if she really does die, touchwood. Many people will be after you all. And some or the majority of those people, you can't afford to offend."

Third Person's POV
In the room~

"Stand clear, and shock!"

No reaction.

"Up the volt. Stand clear and shock!"

Nothing

"Up the volt again."

"But doctor..."

"Just do it!"

The doctor's thoughts:
Please be okay Y/N...
I know you're stronger than this. Come on, where did the strong girl go to?
After so long I finally see you again. But I really didn't expect to see you at a time like this...
Please be okay.

"And shock!"

Beep. Beep. Beep..

Y/N's eyes shot open!
The doctor ran up to her. Checking her vitals. Everything seemed okay and he sighs in relief.

"Y/N, how do you feel?", the doctor asked.

"H-huh where am I?", Y/N asked in a haste.

"Um Y/N I don't understand korean..."

"Eh? Chanyeol?", Y/N asked.

"Yes, it's Chanyeol. I'm your doctor. How are you feeling?", Chanyeol asked in a gentle voice.

"Besides a bad headache, good."

"That's normal. BTS is outside waiting for you, which I'm quite curious about and of course 슈중 and 슈라. I didn't see the rest though, plus I heard you quit. But if so, why are you—. Never mind. Anyways we should catch up okay? I can't believe you didn't even tell me you are in France. Hmpf. I'll now allow them to see you. Bye and take care"

"Thank you Chanyeol."

Chanyeol gave Y/N a last smile before exiting the room and informing the boys outside that Y/N was okay.

~

When the news that Y/N was alright, everyone cheered as they all stood up wanting to go see Y/N with a smile on her face.
슈중 and 슈라 brushed past the bts members and entered the room first claiming that they wanted their privacy with Y/N.

Upon entering they saw Y/N laying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed. Hearing the sound of the door, Y/N opened her eyes as she saw 슈중 and 슈라.

"I'm glad you're okay Y/N.", 슈중 said, his eyes sparkling with glee.

"Same Y/N. Everyone would be devastated if you left. Plus who would lead us?", 슈라 voiced out.

"I'm alright, thank you and you guys will do just fine. Didn't you realize who the doctor was?", Y/N asked with her voice slightly cracking.

"The doctor? Why would we notice a doctor?", 슈중 asked.

Y/N mentally facepalmed as she half yelled getting slightly enraged, "You guys need more training... I thought I once told you to always be on high alert and observe the people around and the surroundings?!"

"Sorry, we were careless...", both 슈중 and 슈라 answered.

"Never mind, just take note, and work on it. Anyways, the doctor you guys would have recognised if you have paid attention.", Y/N said purposely leaving them in suspense.

"Who is it? Don't leave us hanging...", 슈중 and 슈라 whined.

"It's Chanyeol.", Y/N answered calmly.

"CHANYEOL?!", they both screamed, shocked.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense though...", 슈라 thought out loud.

"Yeah, he is a doctor and stayed in France. I just didn't expect it.", 슈중 uttered while nodding his head.

Knock knock.
"You done yet?", an impatient voice rung out from the other side of the door.

"Oh right, we forgot about them. Y/N, we'll see you later.", 슈중 and 슈라 bid farewell and waved as they exited the room allowing the bangtan members in.

___________

Author's note:
Yayyy Y/N is alright!!!

Who is Y/N? What kind of connections does Y/N have?

Anyways, if you like this story please vote and add it to your reading list!

Stay happy readers! ♡♡